Ronin-Bound

Ronin-Bound

A Story by Abishai100
"

Ex-intelligence mercs-of-Earth make an Arles-toast 'examination' for some eco-capitalism veiled language-arts line for roadways evils and intercepts for document.

"
A mercenary-sensibility yarn inspired by the excellent Ronin (John Frankenheimer). 
----

====

AMLAN: We're off to Arles for this mystery-job for diamonds-chase as Ronin.
RAKI: Dialysis for the Ego and depression for displaced ex-intelligence folk.
AMLAN: Spies like us (no screenplay of value!).
RAKI: This mystery-lady employer (Ms. Endymion) has some Super Bowl line.
AMLAN: Does it lead to the United Kingdom, pal?
RAKI: You're curious like you're still intelligence.
AMLAN: Ronin-life is one-half mercenary and one-half Facebook, no?
RAKI: Sure (thanx).



While Amlan/Raki, ex-intelligence 'Ronin' employed by Ms. Endymion, bonded en-route to Arles and then while touring the streets where Van Gogh made the French toast area an incomplete-lines environment for bureaucracy-arts limelight and learned that this job linked with eco-capitalism darkness/mystery was somehow some treasure-insurance concerning Scotland Yard, but how'd conflict-zone gems be transported from Africa to Europe, and were blood-diamond journals (somehow) an Arles-toast for underworld/invisible storages-transports dodecahedrons (for the Ego)?



ENDYMION: I got you a special colored white auto (focus!).
AMLAN/RAKI: Gem-chase through Arles roadways for invisible aristocracy.
ENDYMION: If this leads for Sierra Leone or London, you needn't concern.
AMLAN/RAKI: Whatever you say, lady...we love driving (Facebook-like).



While speeding-away from their Arles enemies intimated by Endymion, Amlan/Raki, heroes of ex-intelligence invisible-Earth, realized gem-swaps and road-chase made for eco-capitalism consciousness of an alternative 'universe' of action-makers, not necessarily those known in the mainstream world of cinema, CIA, and consciousness (Facebook-like).



The roadways chase made Raki feel famous, since he'd not done car-racing adventure maneuvers since his days in Germany, while Amlan was handy-dandy with Endymion's machine-gun, and the blood-diamond 'eco-chess' was something quite appropriate for Arles-toast, despite the fact that Van Gogh had made this Town-DNA something of a more environmentally 'friendly' dominion (for the Ego).



RAKI: Thanx for the email.
AMLAN: I'm older and wiser.
RAKI: I'm married, pal.
AMLAN: I'm writing a novel (Diamonds don't Wish).
RAKI: Good.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on April 30, 2024
Last Updated on April 30, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing