Dimpled Kingdom

Dimpled Kingdom

A Story by Abishai100
"

A brother narrates his ghost-story concerning his brother, concerning Earthling (UK) distance to actual language-lines of incomplete-readings of culture-disarray.

"
A (fictional) ghost-tale about the IRA. Thanks for reading, 
----

====

My brother and I, twins, are both psychic. This is a very stranger-tale, concerning my lone-study of my brother's freelance work as the lone self-appointed agent of what he called the "Foreign Irish Republican Army" and infiltrated Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) for a blood-diamond (eco-capitalism 'chess') operation for derailing a smugglers-agenda stemming from Africa (Ion-company) that would destabilize commerce-linked Parliament policy-talks for enhanced inter-religious coexistence conditions (economics), and I called my brother Storm-Shadow, and I took the writer's name Snake-Eyes (comics avatars). While I'd write my brother's story, he'd carry-out the daring/dark tasks as an infiltrating guerrilla 'thief' in Belfast, utilizing psychic 'power' to predict diamonds-motions/timing for promptly required treasure-movement (for the Ego). As Snake-Eyes, I started to go insane, and it wasn't just because of my brother (Storm-Shadow).



My brother (Storm-Shadow) was taking-up residence at a special Northern Irish hostel-station which was an archaic building with much generations of Catholic-Protestant history 'richness' and told me, to my shock, that he was seeing, through his own psychic-powers, specter-apparitions of Black-and-Tans soldiers from Belfast (UK).



The Black-and-Tans were very unusual recruited ex-cons and ex-vets from WWI, by the British Empire, to simply create stern-mouth Hell for Irish-Catholic rebels in the 20th-Century. It was awful, but the government knew something much 'stronger' was required to quell the elation and thirst for outright escapism 'consciousness' created by the Irish Republican Army. These Black/Tans soldiers quickly 'earned' the rep (in streets of Belfast) of being simplified 'trolls' or gargoyles of the dark-side (wow). Well, I wondered if my psychic-twin was 'seeing' these ghosts inside that Northern Irish hostel, during his 'micro-crusade' for UK eco-capitalism, precisely because they were adversarial to street-rebelliousness! Storm-Shadow was certain these Black/Tans 'ghosts' were somehow invading his consciousness and making him feel like he was becoming more and more like a 21st-Century "foreign" IRA-doctor (wow) Was this Facebook-like?



These Black/Tans were nothing normal. They were sometimes labeled as something like 'trolls' of the United Kingdom, and their uniforms/dress reflected with weird-hats, represented something other-worldly for assignments in direct/directed iron-compression for Irish-rebel meanderings (wow). Storm-Shadow, my brother, started to think that perhaps they really were something like (actual) trolls, perchance something to say about the horrifying eeriness of the Jungle (Upton Sinclair).



I started going insane. I started believing, as Snake-Eyes, the writer of my twin's deeds of psychic 'power' in poor/troubled Northern Ireland (United Kingdom), that my brother, Storm-Shadow, the 'action-figure' of our sibling-pair, was seeing some dark-deep truth about the Black/Tans and that his shining-powers rendered a Selfie-culture comment about incomplete-distances readings of lifestyle and everyday culture/commerce...gone to the dark-side of bread/fruit and (simplified) dodecahedrons.



STORM-SHADOW: I'm committing suicide, brother.
SNAKE-EYES: What's it?
STORM-SHADOW: I can't take this form for Hell in this shining state!
SNAKE-EYES: What's it?
STORM-SHADOW: I didn't sign up for this...I miss Mark Twain, brother.
SNAKE-EYES: What's it?
STORM-SHADOW: Ghosts aren't meant to unfurl the image of culture-contact!
SNAKE-EYES: What's it?
STORM-SHADOW: Keep the flame, brother...races/religions shall disguise.
SNAKE-EYES: What's it?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on April 30, 2024
Last Updated on April 30, 2024
Tags: Irish Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing