Catching Data

Catching Data

A Story by Abishai100
"

Media-age portrait of globe-transit emerald consciousness, drawn from the Spielberg film of incomplete-lines to the 'catch' of Earth's (incomplete) dodecahedrons.

"
An Earth-transit 'hologram' inspired by Catch Me If You Can (Leo DiCaprio). 
DISCLAIMER: This work of fiction offers no ties to the referenced work/film of inspiration and is cast as purely a 'personal' expression of social art/writing (for 'open' review). 

----

====

Mr. Amlan Satan was working on a special field goal assignment concerning eco-capitalism languages in the West when he was compared to some Robin Hood like 'soaring' archer for treasure-consciousness and wondered about the development of Earth-capitalism as a sort of statement-superstition for the hand-axes of inventive fortune self-idealization.



After watching a rather iconic cinema-presentation of the lines of fortune-transit 'consciousness' ghost-magic and materialities-wind, he decided that he'd focus on a special cyber-imagery for the quality of superstitions concerning the 'fashion' of Earthling field goals and cast a warrior-lady as a mod-Athena for that interest in mod-civilization mobility paranoia (for the Ego!).



He visited an old Cali-Homeland science institution where he started-out working on the computer-program rates of processing for a new line-thought concerning incomplete-understandings of mass-object/data choreography and told his old guru, "There's line-grid proliferations intrigue (chess-like) in this Earth of crossings and inventive psyche-sciences surely of interest to any 'engineer' of this Earth-society of ghost-magic dodecahedrons (for the Ego!)."



Was he right? Was there ghost-magic in the transit of Earthling footsteps? Was there a 'matrix' way of conceiving how globalism-rhetoric facilitated world-hopping 'religious' interest, for eco-capitalism, cyber-quiche, transit-hospitality securities for confidence, or field goal dodecahedrons (for books-diamonds)? Was he a 'character' in this matrix-drama of imprints of globe-helmets (for all)?



One night, while in dream-sleep mode, Amlan Satan dreamt he was hearing the voice of the very-same cyber-media warrior-lady he cast as his (very-special) Athena, and she warned him of the AntiChrist (wow).

'ATHENA': In a world of cinematic convenience, there's darkness in fortunes, friend.
SATAN: You think the AntiChrist will be some cinema-world figure for fortune's dialysis?
ATHENA: Surely a dodecahedrons-line for the hand-axes of Earth-transit materialities, friend.
SATAN: How'd a man or prince of such culture make for a 'clearing' of the beautiful mind?
ATHENA: Perchance you need some special bureau-art for the shapes of traffic-diamonds, friend.
SATAN: Wow, I guess I've become some art-image 'diplomacy' artist for simplified dialysis, lady.
ATHENA: We'll see if you transfer such dash-intuition into some valued media-superstition.
SATAN: Yes, yes, yes, perchance a novel concept about dowry (e.g., Super Bowl's Division).
ATHENA: Good (thanx).
SATAN: Farewell...may Earth's hand-axes yield doorbells of (incomplete) declaratives.
ATHENA: Cool (good luck, friend).
SATAN: Stay cool (Facebook-like).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on April 30, 2024
Last Updated on April 30, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing