Nurse Evergreen

Nurse Evergreen

A Story by Abishai100
"

Does capitalism-defense yield its own expression/image of (timeless) sensitized violet-color for bureaucracy's periods?

"
A bright world-optimism 'intelligence' yarn inspired (very-loosely) by The Saint (Val Kilmer). Thanks for reading! 
----

====

As Amlan Satan surfaced as a blood-diamond 'James Bond' operationalist for eco-capitalism journals in the 21st-Century Earth of fortune-readings for commerce-net securities and 'confidence' thinking, something changed him while he'd been celebrating Mardi-Gras (New Orleans) and came-across a cyber-media avatar art-sketch in an exhibition highlighting Selfie-culture commentary for the fashion/design of capitalism's (very-special) masks.



This cyber-sketch of a warrior-princess of ninja-like 'acumen' would become this 'James Bond' character's special world-capitalism muse-nurse, reminding him why evergreen trees of Xmas-season consumerism could parallel his year-round commerce-defense language-arts works with Utopian-like fortune-readings of leviathan (for the Ego!).



SATAN (Amlan!): "This working image of my Nurse-Evergreen capitalism-defense lines for Earthling capitalism perchance redefines a world-actor's special (private?) view of the access-value of deities-and-avatars for inspirations in bureaucracy's rhymes for a leviathan-dodecahedron."



STORY_EXCERPT: "Nurse Evergreen was everything Agent-man needed, and she started to feel like a modern Earthling goddess, and the treasure-defender of incomplete-line language in disasters wondered if she was (somehow) an 'actual' discovery...in discretion."



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on May 1, 2024
Last Updated on May 1, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing