Republican-Army Daffodils

Republican-Army Daffodils

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can inventions in media/capitalism/politics direct the 'lines' of leviathan for Western (UK) superstitions in inter-religious 'treasure' (insurance) dogma?

"
A customs-diorama concerning the 'troubles' with the Western complexities of the IRA, loosely inspired by The Devil's Own (Alan J. Pakula). 
----

====

JOURNAL (Mr. Amlan Satan): "The concern for Catholic-Protestant relations for inter-religious coexistence in this mod-Earthling age of commerce-linked lifestyle writings and customs reflects an earnest interest in applications of worldly ideas like eco-capitalism for matters of decision-making for applied politics comforts in diner-table and hospitality-readings conversations for our Selfie-dodecahedrons of capitalism's (very-special) 'leviathan' woes/citizenry."



Of course, our 'darling' protagonist-prince (Amlan Satan) of this Earth governance 'image' tale was right. The United Kingdom was beset by Catholic-Protestant relations 'troubles' while the West continued to negotiate its own 'backyard' maladies like the Russo-Ukrainian War and the Coronavirus outbreak as it attempted to resolve Israel-Palestine commerce/politics in this 21st-Century 'world' of commerce 'bridge' games to life linked sovereignty-space sharing 'consciousness' for social-media reflection/dialysis (for the Ego).



JOURNAL (Mr. Amlan Satan): "The Easter Rising of 1916 and the ensuing partition of mainland (Catholic) Ireland into Ireland (capital: Dublin) and Northern Ireland (capital: Belfast) marked the designation of an entire Irish-Catholic 'minority' population living alongside a dominant British-Protestant majority population in the northern tip of the Emerald-Isle, descended from generations of English colonialists, gave us (all!) that Western 'image' of the risks/ramifications of pluralism/inter-religious lifestyle for the vanities/arts of inventive social media 'friendly' bureaucracy-arts."



BANK MANAGER: This guy walked in on Halloween Day with some eco-capitalism agenda theater.
INTERVIEW: Had a street-theater performance prop water-gun he'd been using right outside?
BANK MANAGER: Filled with bank restroom-made acid (wow).
INTERVIEW: Burned hole in the (Ion-company) box and replaced rumored/insured blood-gems!
BANK MANAGER: Glass-animals (toys for eco-capitalism message); street-insurance gossip?
INTERVIEW: You don't want mired media/pre-Xmas consumerism street-chatter for investment.
BANK MANAGER: Catholic-Protestant 'street-life' hovers around the line of secured lifestyle-malls.
INTERVIEW: Bureaucracy-arts for infrastructure 'consciousness' in Town-dodecahedrons (ok).
BANK MANAGER: Good luck (Interpol-relations).



Well, when Amlan Satan met a gorgeous French-Canadian ice-hockey fan lady (Ezzy) and shared with her his passion for a symbolic work about English colonialism and social media 'image' for commerce/lifestyle bread-intelligence, she was curious if he was the (now-famed!) theater-insurance eco-capitalist 'Robin-Hood' shown on BBC (for Selfie-dodecahedrons!).



EZZY: You need to make some Xmas-consumerism parody-avatar doodle-sketch for education.
SATAN: Why me, darling?
EZZY: Well...it's consumerism-reflection for your interests in UK-commerce/fashion/treasures!
SATAN: Sounds-dialysis; preparation for our (shared) Halloween next-year in Quebec.
EZZY: Cool (thanx).



That's just what our 'darling' protagonist prince of this IRA-tale did, made an "Evil_Elf" rendering for Xmas-time consumerism (shopping!) post deed(s) in Belfast (Northern Ireland) for eco-capitalism imaging for 21st-Century Earthling life-dodecahedrons.



Was Satan moved by Ezzy or Evil-Elf (his commerce-parody avatar) or eco-capitalism or inter-religious life/media 'theater' for the Ego or simplified socialized dowry-intelligence for the West or IRA-superstitions for UK journals/arts or simply bound-Romanticism for negotiating politics...with disasters? What do you think? Is Earthling-consciousness (simplified) dodecahedrons (for all)?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on May 2, 2024
Last Updated on May 2, 2024
Tags: Irish Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing