Slevenia Why

Slevenia Why

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated (secret!) time-capsule 'portrait' of Western worldly net-activity and field goal 'action-rhetoric' for eco-capitalism interest concerning the United Kingdom's diamonds.

"
A portrait of the IRA (fictionalized!). 
----

====

I began work with the Irish Republican Army as the lone-agent of what I named the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' (F_IRA), which had become my special eco-capitalism 'agenda' image for the leviathan of inter-religious coexistence failures in Western civilization (for the Ego). I gave myself the field goal alias 'Storm-Shadow' and used varied cyber-representations of art(s) to complement my blood-diamond swap work with glass-animal toys for insurance street-messages in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom). Although I'm not Irish, I'm Catholic and had become Ivy-versed in colonialism-literature and hoped to apply my social media culture 'friendly' education for special bound-Romanticism (for the Ego!).



If you do microfiche readings of post-WWII Roswell-study and post-9/11 era commerce/lifestyle superstitions lore and folktales, you might find Headless Horsemen and Pumpkinheads for harvest-consciousness, and this 'thinking' would no-doubt be applied to understandings for Western 'intelligence' for Catholic-Protestant (inter-religious) consciousness for bread/fruit.



Upon reflection, I consider my work for F_IRA quite substantial for eco-capitalism 'driving' inter-religious commerce lifestyle/politics fostering enhanced Catholic-Protestant consumerism-life 'consciousness' for all and Parliament talks addressing poverty/unemployment in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom). However, I became jaded and needed this project to write-up my contributions to the West's IQ for inter-religious consumerism 'optimism' as an Algerian-American Catholic (American Homeland) citizen-patriot and fan of Saint Patrick's Day!



"If war comes upon us, it will come as a thief in the night" (Eamon de Valera).



This write-up concerns my (secret!) muse-inspiration named Slevenia, who's not real. Well, she might be real, but I'd never met anyone of her name/posture and continue to wonder if she's (somehow) 'real' for my 'real' interest in inter-religious consumerism 'intelligence' optimism (for eco-capitalism fare!). Slevenia, like me, is a 'hypothetical' Eastern Euro goddess-Earthling lady, perchance a waitress or housekeeper or inn-maid or mail-woman or some civil-servant who'd serve to remind me why everyday-life is a 'reflection' of the composition of Earthling/Western 'interest' in chess-tying fashion...with dodecahedrons.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on May 2, 2024
Last Updated on May 2, 2024
Tags: Irish Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing