Bloody-Earth: Foreign/Net Queen

Bloody-Earth: Foreign/Net Queen

A Story by Abishai100
"

An Earthling 'James Bond' for eco-capitalism 'chess' in the West (UK) finds 'discovery' in life's dodecahedrons from his own (Irish) girlfriend.

"
An epic portrait of the complexities surrounding the Western events concerning the IRA and the UK. Hope you like, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative politics-fiction contains images/references with no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body (e.g., NCAA) and is therefore cast as a 'personal' expression for social theater (for 'open' criticisms). 

----

====

Mr. Amlan Satan moved from Algiers to New England and formed the Foreign Irish Republican Army for eco-capitalism (blood-diamond smugglers roads intercepts untying Sierra Leone and Belfast, UK). Members of this new intellectual-vigilante 'organization' were mostly Catholic but not necessarily Irish and committed to commerce-enhancements for lifestyle-policies concerning Catholic-Protestant consumerism-life facilitated inter-religious coexistence in Belfast (UK) since the days of the partition of mainland (Catholic) Ireland.



He made his base-station a social-house in New England from which he formed cyber-intelligence nets for young-investor circles wed to diamonds marketing and sports-market IQ for globalism-rhetoric reflective of a 21st-Century worldwide capitalism 'agenda' for leviathan-evasion infrastructure(s).



MR. SATAN: "Versed in the works of Fanon and Zinn and Eamon de Valera among others, our world-recruits of FIRA are committed to simplified eco-capitalism agenda to destroy/intercept/infiltrate/swap (rumored/insured) blood-diamond motions (or storages) in commerce-dependent Northern Ireland (UK) for 'improvements' in the quality of Catholic-Protestant coexistence governance/consumerism, so the West may direct all its attention to Israel-Palestine (yes)."



Well, perchance mod-Earthling net-consciousness did actually concern 'nerdist' commentary for commerce or 'eco-capitalism agenda' for conflict-zone gem smugglers dilemmas among other things. Satan's FIRA had become a special 'arm' image of the brotherly-securities for the 'confidence' pertaining to diamonds and bread/fruit (Selfie-dodecahedrons!).



READER: Why should we think a comment about FIRA is by a member/friend?
SATAN: You need to...capitalism-rhetoric is media-global now; eco-capitalism.
READER: Blood-diamond paranoia; those conflict-zone gems don't leave Africa.
SATAN: That's only half-true; there's an 'invisible' labor-exploit pirate-mind.
READER: You're saying rich barons seek blood-diamond collection for ease now?
SATAN: These warlords mining/circulating pirate-gems seek easy finances.
READER: This securities for the 'confidence' superstition in the UK is science?
SATAN: Without doubt(s)...we circulate for Halloween and St. Patty's on bikes.
READER: Was FIRA behind the destroyer-image of diamond-trucks into Belfast?
SATAN: Who cares...for whomever has the bikes has a consumerism-doc (ok)?
READER: Wow (thanx).



FIRA was tremendously triumphant with trumpets for Thanksgiving-turkey (in-mind) for greatly-enhanced Catholic-Protestant coexistence 'relevant' consumerism-life confidence for assured/insured diamonds coming into Northern Ireland (United Kingdom). Now, the world-media argued this form for eco-capitalism 'theater' catered to a new 'brand' of Western 'James Bond' style reflecting its authority to govern Israel-Palestine dodecahedrons (Facebook-like!).



READER: I saw a photo of a young rebel waiting for military-police (by kids!).
SATAN: To neglect the Catholic-Protestant hell of Belfast is to fly-by Europe.
READER: There's other problems in the West, pal; like the Ukraine/Cuba.
SATAN: English is the dominant language; Catholic-Protestant divide is Hell.
READER: And this eco-capitalism 'James Bond' agenda offers street-fancy.
SATAN: Surely for the holograms of leviathan's (assured) dodecahedrons, man.
READER: Fine.



ESMERELDA (Girlfriend): For me.
SATAN: Jewelry for eco-capitalism not neglected in the United Kingdom, hon.
ESMERELDA: Why all this 'fancy-fuss' over jewelry, man?
SATAN: "No pressure, no diamonds" (Thomas Carlyle).
ESMERELDA: Fine (Facebook-like!).



This was a beautiful campaign for the 'nature-integrity' of diamonds-consumerism hyperbole now linked to everything from Xmas to the Super Bowl to World Cup cricket to Valentine's Day (Facebook-like!).



READER: This screenplay concept casts some 'Robin-Hood' visage.
SATAN: It's great...a media 'world' ornament for life-linked disasters.
READER: Is your protagonist a thief...or a terrorist?
SATAN: There should be a ('psychiatric') difference, no (thanx)?



Perhaps the trumpet of the FIRA concerned the superstition-fear that there'd be no (actual!) difference...between thieves/terrorists for enhanced eco-capitalism laurels for the United Kingdom and blood-diamond paranoia/hype.



ESMERELDA (Girlfriend): This media/shoppers IQ crusade invokes Duke-Forest.
SATAN: Wow, I didn't think you'd been 'versed' in Western sports-chess, hon!
ESMERELDA (Girlfriend): You work with James Bond...me with male-flowery.
SATAN: Ha...wasn't that a 2-2-2005 fame of great stalemate-hype, hon?
ESMERELDA (Girlfriend): Yeah, a showcase of Redick-Paul (guard-religion).
SATAN: Stranger.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on May 2, 2024
Last Updated on May 2, 2024
Tags: Irish Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Rose Thief Rose Thief

A Story by Abishai100