Football-Phone Check {Elf}

Football-Phone Check {Elf}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can a human-child, displaced into the North-Pole and raised as a 'real' Elf, reunite with American Homeland culture and find a NY-life for decimals?

"
A fanfiction of the mod-Xmas film gem Elf (James Caan), which I think you'll like (and thanks for reading), 
----

====

Amlan Satan had been transported to the North Pole after being left on the footsteps of Santa's abode by Amlan's mummy who discovered Santa's residence was actually a place on Earth, and she couldn't afford to take care of him. Santa didn't tell Mr. Satan he was a human and not an Elf and raised him and trained him to become a toy-workshop elf and then discovered he wasn't really cut-out to be an elf, and when Amlan grew to adulthood, he wondered if he should return to the American Homeland and seek-out his Earth-world parents. Well, Santa knew Amlan Satan's father had become a successful NYC businessman and gave him his dad's address. Amlan departed from the North Pole and decided to reunite with his dad, Emit, in his Selfie-consumerism culture/world of incomplete-lines readings of lifestyle 'linked' bureaucracy-arts.



EMIT: You're an Elf, from Santa's Pole, and mummy left you there; nonsense!
AMLAN: No, no, no...I've found you here in your Buffalo (NY) abode, daddy.
EMIT: My home-away from office-home (NYC), yeah; I live here with Susan!
AMLAN: You're new wife (wow); I'd like to work in your office mail-room (NY).
EMIT: You have no marketable skills, Mr. Amlan Satan (Elf?).
AMLAN: I can learn and just be happy living alongside you, working in NY!
EMIT: Geez...well, you seem to have some sort of Earthling-optimism will.
AMLAN: That's what I'm saying, daddy...I'm (all) Selfie-culture dodecahedrons.
EMIT: I don't know what to say...Buffalo-Xmas season this year's Ego-distances.
AMLAN: Oh, good (Facebook-like).



SUSAN: I got you this special 'field goal' (American Homeland) trophy, Amlan.
AMLAN: Wow, my new mummy got me a Bills-Buffalo football gem (wow).
SUSAN: I'd like to see you become more Earth-world integrated, for Emit!
AMLAN: That's cool...well, I've been getting-on with a mall-Xmas model (Jen).
SUSAN: You should make a life with her, get yourself going, find your life!
AMLAN: Finding this Xmas-NY 'niche' with Emit's been so...discrete, Susan.
SUSAN: Good (Facebook-like).



JEN: I've been a model at this NY-mall (Xmas) for 3 shopping-seasons, pal.
AMLAN: Susan (Emit's new wife) wants me to find an Earthling life (with you?).
JEN: I've been single for some-time...just meet/greet gents at the pub(s), pal.
AMLAN: That's pretty cool...I've been building an American football cards-set.
JEN: Wow, well, yeah, Super Bowl revenue's become a tops-dodecahedron, pal.
AMLAN: We should get married, and I'll make you a card-cyber Xmas-model!
JEN: Sounds funny; guess that would be fun, but marriage...wow.
AMLAN: I've $15million from Santa (wow).
JEN: What...Facebook-like?



Mr. Amlan Satan ('Elf') married Jen and settled into NY and made his special Xmas-season football cards-cyber dioramas for Xmas-spirits, with Jen as his very-special capitalism-angel (wow). He'd converted his North-Pole life as a toy-workshop elf into an American Homeland sportsmanship-windows diplomat of incomplete-lines readings of all that'd become consumerism-magic (ha). He continued to keep in-touch with Susan, Emit's new wife, and though he didn't (completely) reunite with Emit, his 'complete' life in the Earth-world prompted in him special art(s)-dodecahedrons, like his very-special Xmas-consumerism parody-avatar youth-doodle "Evil_Elf" that cast him as something of an 'American-Elf' of everyday life-magic...for field goals.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on May 4, 2024
Last Updated on May 4, 2024
Tags: Movie Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Lone-Star Lone-Star

A Story by Abishai100