Soccer/Football: A Double_Thanksgiving

Soccer/Football: A Double_Thanksgiving

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can 'football' (or 'soccer' as the kicking game is referred to outside America, where it's a throwing game) create a media 'expression' for bureaucracy-silver?

"
A sports culture 'diorama' featuring a lens for both football and soccer
DISCLAIMER: This work of media/sports 'fanfiction' contains images/references with no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body and is cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social arts (for 'open' interpretations). 

----

====

MR. AMLAN SATAN: "Football is a global revenue sports, thanks to the legends/maps created by the iconic World Cup and Summer Olympics, but in the American Homeland, 'football' is called 'soccer' and football is an entirely other sport, requiring team-toughness and tackles and throwing and running with the ball in-arms, not kicking and passing with the feet/legs, so this double-entendre requires a special incomplete-distances readings for sportsmanship-windows culture the language-arts of Selfie-commentary culture interest for revenue...and dodecahedrons."



Sure, Satan (Amlan!) was right in his cyber-writings about double-entendre globe-revenue relevance work with football/soccer, since outside the United States, soccer was called 'football' and Super Bowl (American 'football') helmet-sports of tackle-and-throwing was an entirely different kind of athletic-game, requiring a much tougher-build for fitness/competition. Soccer (or 'football' as it was named outside America!) was a game of swift team running and passing and kicking a rolling ball on the field with the legs/feet, and was a more swiftly elegant game of non-tackle orientation(s). Was Super Bowl revenue something like a parallel-mirror image for World Cup ('soccer') revenue outside the States for a cheer-intuition for world-peace? That was the concern for Satan (Amlan!).



MR. AMLAN SATAN: "What should we cheer for American media in the Homeland in this 21st-Century Earthling-world of incomplete-distances readings for social/media 'access' thinking for globalized television, as investors explore the market 'rich' interest for UEFA and World-Cup soccer and Super Bowl and Pro-Bowl football...and would we think such a 'double-dodecahedron' invokes a double-Thanksgiving seasons TV dowry for families/fans...and capitalism itself?"



Amlan made 'toast' of this media 'expression' with a world-exchange 'reflection' culinary/treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) and recounted what was made for 'discovery' in this hospitality-reading for both football/soccer in his media 'rich' age of access-linked sportsmanship-dialysis. Was this a reference-record for a new 'form' of antiterrorism bread/fruit?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on May 4, 2024
Last Updated on May 4, 2024
Tags: Sports Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Lone-Star Lone-Star

A Story by Abishai100





Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5