An Incomplete Cut

An Incomplete Cut

A Story by Abishai100
"

A force for eco-capitalism 'wind' drives this fictional tale of incomplete-distances reading for UK-treasures and 'insurance' religion.

"
An inventive (fictional) vignette about the 'complexity' in the Western world, concerning partly the matter of the 'troubles' of the IRA, which I think you'll like, 
----

====

AMLAN: I'm off to Belfast (United Kingdom), Danica.
DANICA: This is an eco-capitalism agenda worth its silver, but I fear for you.
AMLAN: Surely the right thing for me; applied bank-robbery skills (vigilantism).
DANICA: Is Robin Hood lore for blood-diamond swaps worth the Parliament-IQ?
AMLAN: Sully for diamonds-consumerism threatens poverty-address politics.
DANICA: Catholic-Protestant relations have been strained by eons, darling.
AMLAN: Promise to return to Selfie-sports fanfare/commentary in the States.
DANICA: Good promises (Facebook-like).



Now, Amlan had been versed in English colonialism and was worried as an eco-capitalist thinker about rumored/insured blood-diamond being smuggled into troubles-rich Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) and wished to apply his magician skills with illusions/tricks to create bank swaps of conflict-zone gems from Africa with eco-message glass-toys for street-insurance gossip drawing Interpol-relation eyes while circulating region-based social media 'culture' interest in pluralism-life and consumerism itself (wow).



READER: You claim you're the Robin Hood merry-man of bloody-gems lore?
AMLAN: I'm anonymous but the very-same merry-man of Northern Ireland (UK)!
READER: Why'd you mention the Catholic-Protestant consumerism-legend/map?
AMLAN: Capitalism in the post-9/11 era is a lifestyle 'linked' globe-confidence!
READER: Why the costumed theater for bank-box photos with acid-guns?
AMLAN: Stirring interest for conflict-zone gem 'insurance' theater for the UK!
READER: Well...seems there's more interest in Catholic-Protestant histories-IQ.
AMLAN: I'm versed in some relevance-language for India/Algeria/Ireland!
READER: Why the cyber-representation reference to Black/Tans (securities)?
AMLAN: The Black-and-Tans (ex-cons, vets) were forces of darkness in Belfast!
READER: This diamond-showcase for glass-toys is an 'image' for record/class?
AMLAN: This is a time of inventions in socialization-dodecahedrons (for all!).



Wow, Amlan really stunned the streets of troubles-rich Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) with a bank-swap of eco-capitalism 'theater' that drew (Interpol-relation?) examination eye for motions in treasures/assets bridged to barons and African shores for smugglers-chess darkness. He was half-honored by his readers (online) who called him the 'lone-vigilante' merry-man agent of the (hypothetical!) "Foreign Irish Republican Army" for relevance in tourism/immigration linked with post-9/11 era commerce and consumerism-lifestyle 'consciousness' intelligence for fortune-Selfie commentary (for all!).



READER: Why'd you mention the Black and Tans (specifically), merry-man?
AMLAN: They were the ultra-violence securities force of hellmouth for Belfast!
READER: Seems an incomplete-lines reading for opposing the IRA (UK).
AMLAN: You said it, friend...the Black/Tans invoked the forces of choking!
READER: Your claim is that Irish-Catholic displaced/unemployed youth are IQ?
AMLAN: With smugglers/blood-gems in Belfast, commerce is darkened for sin!
READER: How can Robin Hood for the post-9/11 era offer a 'light' for the UK?
AMLAN: Inter-religious (Catholics/Protestants) life in the UK is capitalism-IQ!
READER: Fan of Dead Presidents (Hughes Bros.), friend?
AMLAN: Great treatise on that 'bond' between politics and culture and crime!
READER: Vigilantism's dead, friend.
AMLAN: English language's always been a hospitality-haven for docs.
READER: Acid-doctorate (Facebook-like?).



AMLAN: Thanx for the welcome-mat, Danica.
DANICA: This is a rare Northern Ireland wall-art print for your album, darling.
AMLAN: It's good to be back in the States (American Homeland).
DANICA: My Algerian-American Catholic Robin-Hood merry-man hero's back!
AMLAN: Art's restorations for capitalism bread/fruit make for records in time.
DANICA: Sounds-dialysis for leviathan, sir...diamonds are forever.
AMLAN: Without doubt.



"There is no life to be found in violence. Every act of violence brings us closer to death. Whether it's the mundane violence we do to our bodies by overeating toxic food or drink or the extreme violence of child abuse, domestic warfare, life-threatening poverty, addiction, or state terrorism" (Bell Hooks).



Amlan and Danica enjoyed a cyber-recreation of an iconic Olympics micro-rivalry (Ireland/Spain) for hockey's thorax and thought about how sportsmanship and consumerism and media 'consciousness' invoked a fresh sense of bread/fruit intelligence for Western civilization, as the United States continued to negotiate Israel-Palestine pertinent petrol-globalism 'dodecahedrons' and hoisted reflective social media 'imagery' for capitalism-definition (e.g., Syriana).



DANICA: For me, Robin Hood?
AMLAN: Xmas-consumerism parody doodle-avatar, Danica!
DANICA: You need some good old inventive Irish curry and potatoes, darling.
AMLAN: Post-heroics for (veiled) eco-capitalism 'education' invokes arts.
DANICA: We should make a summer vacation trip to Holland and Dublin, hon.
AMLAN: Cool plan for the upcoming Summer Games (France!).
DANICA: We can rent Munich and Scrooged.
AMLAN: Ain't capitalism a 'diamond' (for all)?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on May 4, 2024
Last Updated on May 4, 2024
Tags: Irish Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Lone-Star Lone-Star

A Story by Abishai100