Oscar's pH

Oscar's pH

A Story by Abishai100
"

Academy Awards 'face-prestige' makes for two youthful engineers finding themselves quite the dashing (American Homeland) flyers for demons.

"
A Saturday's Eve love-letter to the 'iconic' Academy Awards, with no specific/explicit reference to any actual/nonfictional Oscar story/event. Hope you like it, 
----

====

Amlan and Raki, pals from Dartmouth, had written a terrific screenplay and starred in their own movie about two journalists working in insider-antiterrorism circles in Eastern Europe prior to the outbreak of the Russo-Ukrainian War of incomplete-lines readings for commerce-bridge games to globalism-rhetoric and were now nominated for a very-special double Oscar in the post-9/11 era (American Homeland) of incomplete-distances readings for securities in 'confidence' education concerning traffic/transit materialities (for the Ego!).



INTERVIEW: In one sequence, you found a Cossack-descendant with chemistry?
AMLAN: Surely did, friend; he was an eccentric of the Urals with acid-war IQ!
INTERVIEW: All this work with the 'cinema' of antiterrorism seems dialysis?
AMLAN: Surely does, friend; in deeds, we found our Selfie 'image' for patriots!
INTERVIEW: Did you always want to be an actor, Amlan pal?
AMLAN: Surely no, friend; I wanted to train to be a mechanic (ha).
INTERVIEW: Facebook-like (cool).



INTERVIEW: Friends from Dartmouth, eh?
RAKI: Best pals and fans of varied things like carrom, Bloomberg, and Muppets.
INTERVIEW: Was the 'field goal' research simply unnerving (antiterrorism)?
RAKI: Yes and no; we planned to feel prepared, but you can't do it perfectly.
INTERVIEW: Chemical-warfare age and journal/media youthfulness, good.
RAKI: We felt it was at least as relevant as Munich (thanx).
INTERVIEW: Facebook-like!



In this Earthling-universe of incomplete-distances readings for transit-bureau 'consciousness' for art(s), Amlan/Raki struck the right-note and tones for cinematic expressions of transit superstitions and antiterrorism great-depression deep-thought and were rightfully acknowledge on the night when American cinema and society (TV-audience mounted) blended those dark or thrilling or emotion-rich tones of what makes our 'fare-rich' globe a sphere for inventions in life-and-evasion 'centric' dodecahedrons (for the beautiful minds).



ACADEMY-SPEECH:

"Wow...we'd like to thank our friends and honor the memory of our families and dedicate this laurel to those who are the actual messengers of the dark/invisible experience of Earth's worst pockets...the Academy has really made us brightly-happy, and we're thinking of pursuing a project about Boston's hidden ghost-magic (now)...and in case we forgot to say something (or others!), this nod for our work's reminiscent (we argue!) of what makes Oscar-night something all Americans think of when they simply dream of the fashion-and-wood of diskettes (for all!)."



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on May 4, 2024
Last Updated on May 4, 2024
Tags: Academy Awards Stories

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Lone-Star Lone-Star

A Story by Abishai100