Devil's Blues

Devil's Blues

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of ninja-consciousness defense in 21st-Century Earth-realm where terror/troubles must be crossed with simplified data.

"
A nod to classic ninja/adventure films like Five Element Ninjas. Thanks so much for reading, 
----

====

A force of ninja-infiltrations messengers complementing their 21st-Century ninja-generation labors/duties for antiterrorism bread/fruit thought of the Western problems outside Israel-Palestine, particularly the Ukraine and Northern Ireland and how citizenry-commentary for social media seemed to line around the hospitality-diner table complications concerning governance and commerce mezzanines for post-9/11 Earth dodecahedrons (for the Ego).



MEMBER 1 (Amlan): Cool computer-hacker seeking information about blood-diamond communiques of smuggling threatening the UK-Parliament commerce policy enhancement talks catering to improved relations in London and Belfast (for all), with rumors that he's also an avid-fan of nerdists of 21st-Century Earthling 'reflection' Facebook-chess.



MEMBER 2 (Ezzy): Cool customer and expert with a silencer, she infiltrated Crimea and Eastern Europe during the Russian Invasion, admonished by Western trade-threats, and she brought special social media readings for the deadly but valued 'chess-tie' between fashion and politics for pluralism-dodecahedrons for magazines/TV.



MEMBER 3 (Shelbye): Pronounced linguistics-genius and skilled at kickboxing, she was instrumental in a deadly resurrection of IRA and Black/Tans street-fighting interventions, disguised as a special Western/American 'ambassador' for UK-policy PR for Western authority to govern over Israel-Palestine (wow).



MEMBER 4 (Sive): Mediterranean toddler-darling with a psychic-power and uncanny ability to communicate with children in disaster-scenarios, she traveled with ninja-force member Amlan to create a special journal/photo collage concerning the reach/bread of UNICEF dodecahedrons (for all!).



MEMBER 5 (Lee): A real cool handyman and expert with narcotics-intrigue in Moscow and Cuba, this ninja-force hero infiltrator (simply) thought to bring-about some special news-line about the West's preeminence commander acumen for the worst vice of the capitalist race in his mod-age of dark reasonings concerning behavior-deformity as terrorism became the language(s) of Blue-Planet disease.



CRITIC (New Yorker): Isn't it cute how these 5-ninjas complement with stories?
READER (New Yorker): This is a time of chemicals, gems, terror, disease, Hell!
CRITIC (New Yorker): I found this 'game' they're playing casts a dolls-image, no?
READER (New Yorker); If the West wins, it'll be because of the 5-ninjas (ha!).



Not even Lucifer would boast or make 'toast' of the risk that the 'fantastic' 5-ninjas would fail in their pronounced and fan-followed Earthling micro-crusade for incomplete bureaucracy-arts for the Ego. You just might run into one of these members of pentagon-leviathan evasions and dare-to-dream why our Blue-Planet is destined for something...booked.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on May 4, 2024
Last Updated on May 4, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing