Arles Throughout(s)

Arles Throughout(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

World-invisible ex-intelligence recruitment-work with eco-capitalism veiled Arles speedways IQ make for an Earthling expression worth a difference-penny.

"
A nod to the anti-civilization themes/imagery of Ronin (John Frankenheimer). 
----

====

AMLAN: Fan of patriot-comics as ex-intelligence or 'Ronin' of our Earth, pal?
RAKI: Our lady-employer (Ms. Endymion) has some Martian-aura for capitalism.
AMLAN: Never ask about overhead if you're the vantage-point of Ronin.
RAKI: Ronin --- displaced/masterless warriors (mercenaries) with adverb-life?
AMLAN: Perchance you're still overground/undercover as I may be (ha).
RAKI: That's the running gag for ex-intelligence...art for respiration.
AMLAN: We're to dash to Arles and intercept blood-gems transports for lady?
RAKI: Ms. Endymion's gonna gift us with a 'cool' patriot-comic retirement (ha).
AMLAN: I know I've earned it (Facebook-like!).



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption makes 'rogue' finance/piracy woe(s).



Amlan and Raki were considered excellently skilled/trained Ronin of the 21st-Century Earth crime/intelligence/infiltrations half-invisible 'underground' of incomplete-lines to sportsmanship-badness where ex-intelligence met with the practicality and Realism behind simple employment-and-execution(s). Well, the two were united now, regardless of their (mystery) backgrounds and were sent/deployed by their employer (Ms. Endymion, a lady with some Olympics 'agenda' for eco-capitalism 'IQ') to Arles (France), where the artist Van Gogh painted/lived; and where Amlan/Raki would make for a treasure-insurance speed-chase and bank-deed worth its weight in toylands (for Hell).



ENDYMION: Thanx for the invite-accept, heroes.
AMLAN/RAKI: Fan of comics and Super Bowl gem-ads and Olympics, eh?
ENDYMION: Fan of James Bond matter, heroes?
AMLAN/RAKI: Is this tied to some United Kingdom hand in the Paris Games?
ENDYMION: Blood-diamond 'pull' from African-shores is nasty and quiet, heroes.
AMLAN/RAKI: We swap the gems and speed-away from Ion-minions, ok.
ENDYMION: Why so many questions about my inways into media/ads?
AMLAN/RAKI: We'd just like to get to know the quality of employer-relation.
ENDYMION: Aha, capitalism's journal-dialysis (Facebook-like!).



BARON ION: I suspect my rival (Endymion) has speed-planet IQ for Arles-game.
ASSOCIATE: Post-9/11 era Homeland (American) recruits perhaps for chess.
BARON ION: Good...ensure any post-bank deed for my Arles-gems is car-run.
ASSOCIATE: They'd have to be Indy-perfect to outrun our terror-photographers.
BARON ION: Good (bureaucracy's art).



AMLAN: Isn't this where Van Goth lived and painted, Raki?
RAKI: You've the inquiring mind of a man seeking retirement (with art-game).
AMLAN: Are you spying on me, Raki?
RAKI: Perchance it's the reverse, and you're hyping some Olympics-diamonds.
AMLAN: Diamonds are forever; art's curse (ok).
RAKI: Let's just finish the job for Endymion and think-back not in anger.
AMLAN: Good (Facebook-like).



The two did their job. As they sped-off to flee the Ion-stalker cars in the Arles roads and hillsides, from afternoon to sunset, with Amlan doing the domino-like speed-racer driving and Raki using his handy-dandy 'ice-gun' to freeze tires, they recounted Ms. Endymion's cool-quiet advice that Ronin-life involved work-first and questions-never, since they were simply considered toy-heroes for those with the modern media/magazine culture 'eye' for choreography of capitalism with the dark-side of Earth's dodecahedrons (Facebook-like).



ENDYMION: We got the goods, man.
ASSOCIATE: Raki's following me.
ENDYMION: Maybe he's following Amlan (suspects Amlan's still CIA).
ASSOCIATE: Ronin auto-focus for the Hell of Blue-Planet riches/sports, no?
ENDYMION: Bad times at the speedways (bureaucracy's thanksgiving).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on May 5, 2024
Last Updated on May 5, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Rose Thief Rose Thief

A Story by Abishai100