Kingdom-Thoroughfare {Belfast}: Medusa/Amlan

Kingdom-Thoroughfare {Belfast}: Medusa/Amlan

A Story by Abishai100
"

Is consumerism a matter for the hand-axes of Western worldly docs, drawing inventions in everyday media?

"
A UK-complexity vignette featuring the intrigue of eco-capitalism and the controversial IRA and a 'fantastic' reference to the ancient-mythology deity of hypnosis, Medusa. Thanks so much for reading, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative fiction contains images/references with no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body and is therefore cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social arts (for 'open' criticism). 

----



====

MR. AMLAN SATAN: Agenda for eco-capitalism (blood-gems) in Belfast makes for a net-exchanges 'insurance' motion for UK-policy concerning commerce bridge language for sportsmanship/lifestyle linked Euro-Western securities for the history/record of fortune-readings arts (for the Ego).



Wow, Amlan Satan made himself the lone-agent of a freelance-vigilante body he called the Foreign Irish Republican Army and infiltrated Northern Ireland (UK) as a blood-diamond operationalist for eco-capitalism 'IQ' and began intercepting smugglers vehicles in mask/costume, posing as a street-performer with a water-gun filled with acid and making insurance street-treasures commentary drawing Interpol-relation eyes for human world/culture festivities of consumerism/capitalism. He'd been versed in world-capitalism literature and enjoyed Earthling-activity images of traffic-hospitality like Mardi-Gras in the American Homeland. Now, he was Robin Hood or James Bond, but which one was he now (really)?



MEDUSA: Congrats, Earth-prince.
AMLAN: Are you really Medusa, lady?
MEDUSA: You can hear me, which is sufficient!
AMLAN: You're drawn to my eco-capitalism 'agenda' in Belfast!
MEDUSA: Are you Robin Hood or James Bond?
AMLAN: In my mod-age of fortune-readings, either 'label' fits the cyber-lines.
MEDUSA: Why conflict-zone gems for smugglers-intercepts and labor-eyes?
AMLAN: Media and net-culture of Earth now draws the 'face' of bureaucracy.
MEDUSA: Interceding on the sullying of gems/treasures/minerals for ads.
AMLAN: That's the hypnotic note, lady...Facebook-like.
MEDUSA: Quite intriguing, for eco-matter (ok).



Wow, Medusa/Satan composed a special consultancy duet for oracle-like 'consciousness' concerning capitalism/fortune 'game' for Northern Ireland (United Kingdom), and while the lore of Amlan's Robin-Hood/James-Bond feats grew invisibly for insurance matter and commerce-lifestyle policy-intelligence for Parliament address of inter-religious coexistence 'enhancement' fueled by consumerism-fancy, diamond-integrity was inflated nicely into an eco-image for social media and consumerism dodecahedrons (for all!).



MEDUSA: Versed in image of Black/Tans securities for Belfast, prince?
AMLAN: Surely am, lady...history/record of ex-con/vet stern-force for UK-IQ.
MEDUSA: The dime-opposition to the Irish Republican Army!
AMLAN: Catholic-Protestant coexistence confounded by 'design' wire.
MEDUSA: With doubts...Earthling distances for 'field goal' fashion.
AMLAN: Or leviathan (thanx).



Wow, Medusa/Satan composed an odd-duet for language-arts readings in the fortunes derived policy-consciousness for capitalism and consumerism 'linked' pluralism life in troubles-rich Northern Ireland (United Kingdom), and Amlan's insistence that eco-capitalism 'dodecahedrons' cast the commerce toylands of everyday superstitions for treasures, insurance, resources, poverty, black-market exploitation arms, and uncertainty is what drew the interest of the deity of hypnosis, Medusa, who sought to claim an interest for inter-religious lifestyle/fortune distances (for the Ego!).



AMLAN: Let's get a football-cinema on Netflix during this Brussels-trip, lady!
MEDUSA: Sounds-dialysis; we've the special 'doctorate' for Earthling-doughnut.
AMLAN: Diamonds are forever (thanx).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on May 5, 2024
Last Updated on May 5, 2024
Tags: Irish Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Rose Thief Rose Thief

A Story by Abishai100