Carmen Sandiego's B+ Kingdom

Carmen Sandiego's B+ Kingdom

A Story by Abishai100
"

Who're the varied faces/players/agencies/gods in a treasure-smugglers pro-capitalism Western-Earthling 'game' of doctorates?

"
A quite-colorful fanfiction of the iconic edutainment media-franchise Carmen Sandiego and featuring a 'cool' reference to the underworld deity of hypnosis, Medusa, which I think you'll like (and thanks for reading!), 
----

====

Where in the world did Carmen Sandiego veil herself for 21st-Century Western expression of treasure-insurance wrought capitalism-race chess-stalemate disguised for fortune-readings darkness, wondered the ACME detective Mr. Amlan Satan. Mr. Satan had tracked the calculating ninja-like nerdist-thief of diamond-eyes to the United Kingdom, where treasure-motions of smugglers-roads stretching from Sierra Leone cast an opportunism that would further 'sully' commerce/consumerism linked lifestyle media-culture 'intelligence' for the capitalism-theater facilitating inter-religious peace in the Western world of bureaucracy-arts (wow).



MR. SATAN (Amlan): "I'm certain, without doubts, that the femme-villain thief of the Kingdom, Carmen Sandiego, that ex-librarian turned super thief of conflict-zone gems, a bad-sign of eco-capitalism conscious Earth minerals mining 'sully' for Selfie-consumerism 'confidence' for sportsmanship, is to target a new shipment headed right into the ABCD pockets of the Northern Irish (Facebook-like!)."



AMLAN: I'm on your track, Carmen!
CARMEN SANDIEGO ('Carmen'): I'm merely a librarian, nerd-man.
AMLAN: I'm the detective who'll make record for your Kingdom-chess badness!
CARMEN: I doubt it, pal.
AMLAN: No way out; eco-capitalism's got you marked with smugglers-traps IQ.
CARMEN: No way, pal...this is my 21st-Century Selfie-fortune 'game' of Hell.
AMLAN: There's no way you'll undermine my language-dodecahedron for chess.
CARMEN: Hmmm...Facebook-like (ha).



This intrigue with gems/insurance smugglers roads in the troubles-rich Western civilization had drawn the examination-eye of the super hypnosis-deity of the underworld, Medusa, who wished to perform a counselor's will-test for Mr. Satan (Amlan!) to see if he had the right-tones to track and decode Carmen Sandiego's very-special will and hand-axes of disruptions in capitalism-race media-culture dodecahedrons activity (Facebook-like).



MEDUSA: Can you catch the lady, Mr. Satan (hmmm)?
AMLAN: Are you (actually) Medusa, deity?
MEDUSA: Troubles-rich UK needs no news-feather for conflict-gems, no?
AMLAN: Surely inter-religious spirit by commerce-life needs insurance-bread!
MEDUSA: I can help you catch Carmen, friend.
AMLAN: Why should I think the legend-hypnosis snake-lady would ally?
MEDUSA: Perchance, there's some capitalism 'IQ' for streets-dowry, friend!
AMLAN: Aha, some bureaucracy-art detective-kits for worldly dogma, Medusa?
MEDUSA: Terror-look (Facebook-like)...suits my own briefcase for Hell.
AMLAN: Fine (thanx).



INTERPOL: "Blood-diamond corruption makes rogue finance/piracy woe(s)."



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on May 5, 2024
Last Updated on May 5, 2024
Tags: Media Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Rose Thief Rose Thief

A Story by Abishai100