Kingdom Libra

Kingdom Libra

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of UK-troubles and ghost-magic literacy for pluralism-lore and inventions in capitalism-race dialysis for cinema.

"
An 'epic' yarn about IRA insanities (and Western creativity!), with no direct ties/reference to any real-world news/story/event/person. Thanks so much for reading! 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative fiction offers no ties to any representative person(s)/body (e.g., Leo DiCaprio) and is cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social art (for 'open' commentary). 

----

====

Amlan Satan started out as a book-shop owner in Belfast (Northern Ireland, UK) and then became an eco-capitalist vigilante bank-robber, swapping (rumored/insured) blood-diamonds smuggled into the UK and complicating commerce-enhancements policy-IQ for inter-religious life between Catholics-Protestants as the lone-agent of the self-named "Foreign Irish Republican Army"(given his Algerian-American Catholic, non-Irish, background!). He'd become a Selfie-consumerism culture commentary diplomat for the worldly expressions of pluralism consciousness on our fare-rich Blue-Planet of incomplete-distances readings for the 'matter' of life (wow).



IRA-MAN: How'd you turn from Algerian (French) colonialism to eco-capitalism?
SATAN: I got a deal from a friend from Dartmouth to take-over a bookshop!
IRA-MAN: In hellish Belfast, UK?
SATAN: What's the difference between Belfast and Harlem, for eco-capitalism?
IRA-MAN: Folk pluralism lines for blood-diamond superstition, eh?
SATAN: There's proof (now) of conflict-zone gems smuggled out of Africa.
IRA-MAN: Cheap-labor, extracted resource profit-IQ by fat-investors of hell.
SATAN: You said it; that's how I ended in Belfast (UK), man.
IRA-MAN: Well, we're happy to have you on this job (too).
SATAN: We already placed that London-Bridge Halloween flare eco-prank!
IRA-MAN: It was a good blood-diamond message, for that Leo-film screening.
SATAN: So, this new job involves blowing up the bank post-hours.
IRA-MAN: Your part.
SATAN: And a drive-by (in 'borrowed' taxi) to destroy old Black/Tans base.
IRA-MAN: You're the driver/borrower, Mr. Satan.
SATAN: Wow...dodecahedrons for comics (bureaucracy-arts).



The plan worked and the entire blood-diamond micro-empire of Northern Ireland (UK) was simplified/destroyed, and Interpol-relations drew closer examination-eye for motions in treasures/insurance tied to some more 'official' eco-capitalism organization. This was an inception image, therefore, of inventions in pluralism-politics for life/consumerism and cast Mr. Amlan Satan as something of an emigrant-hero 'actor' for this almost-timeless horror-saga between Catholics-Protestants in Northern Ireland. Parliament responded with a swift/sharp affirmative-action life/coexistence policy address in troubles-rich Belfast to draw-away displaced youth from the emerged surfaced Blue-Planet hellmouth of commerce-linked television-deformities!



STORY_EXCERPT: "This was a time of hell between two major denominations of the world Christian community, in the West, as the West negotiated its authority to govern over the petrol-capitalism matter of Israel-Palestine, and it was a sad Irish tale, sometimes involving great British leaders, and it drew interest from folks around the world, liberals/conservatives, and forces of securities and rebellion took form/shape, and the lists of soldiers/outlanders grew and shrank and some were celebrities and some devils, and it was a simplified portrait of the incomplete-lines readings of arranged (sometimes uniformed) disasters that made Ireland a placement for darkness (for all!)."



Amlan Satan left the UK and made arrangements to become an eco-capitalism writer/thinker/educator, through his old alma-mater social-house ('The Gate') and began works about the 21st-Century Earthling 'chess' ties between commerce/treasures and the street-consciousness of pluralism life and governance sanities for the 'literacy' of dodecahedrons on the Blue-Planet of fare-rich beryl.



READER: You were this 'lone-agent' of the "Foreign Irish Republican Army" (UK).
SATAN: You said it...incomplete-distances readings for the capitalism quality!
READER: Blood-diamonds flowing out of African-shores (Euro-currency).
SATAN: Fears for Earth-minerals implosions affecting UK-commerce views.
READER: Catholic-Protestant 'securities' for Israel-Palestine posture-medicine?
SATAN: You said it...the 'face' for inventions in capitalism's masks/theater.
READER: Ha, Robin Hood for Edward Abbey.
SATAN: Facebook-like!



GIRLFRIEND (Ezzy): Did you like Belfast?
SATAN: It was heaven-and-hell, Esmerelda (thanx).
EZZY: How's the (New England) chicken-pie?
SATAN: Beryl-magic, Ezzy (thanx).
EZZY: What's this tie between hospitality and hell.
SATAN: Eco-pollution is a 'matter' for superstitions-bound (literacy!).
EZZY: Catholic-Protestant unification for capitalism's treasures/insurance.
SATAN: Paranoia for fortune-readings and placements in treasure-shape.
EZZY: Shores of consumption...equivocations for data.
SATAN: Ha, Facebook-like (thanx).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on May 6, 2024
Last Updated on May 6, 2024
Tags: Irish Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Rose Thief Rose Thief

A Story by Abishai100