Cyclonus-Gate: French Pass

Cyclonus-Gate: French Pass

A Story by Abishai100
"

An alien pseudo-adversarial alien visitor from an A.I. planet seeks examination for doubts and engages two Earth-realm darlings for social-net digits.

"
A civilization matrix vignette featuring the ultimate terrorist first-knight robot-avatar Cyclonus (Transformers) in anticipation of the upcoming/touted Summer Games '24 (Paris), which I hope you like (and thanks for reading!), 
----

====

AMLAN: I'll write the globe-customs review; you handle the Winter-parallel.
DANICA: We're the cool Olympics-superstitions writing pair for social media.
AMLAN: Surely, darling; we're the nerdist-diplomacy folk for Earthling-words.
DANICA: We'd draw envy from Martian-eye, friend.
AMLAN: Surely and for our acumen with the leviathan (terrorism).
DANICA: Facebook-like.



Amlan and Danica, sweethearts from Dartmouth, used their cyber (American Homeland) base station to create a special superstition-culture premonitions-storyboard about the anticipated upcoming Summer Olympics (Paris) in the post-9/11 era of sportsmanship windows for the language-art of inventive customs-handshakes and terrorism-language, given their special 'acumen' for surgical 'examination' of civilization-relevant stories/films like 21 Hours at Munich (Franco Nero). This was Facebook-like.



CYCLONUS (Alien): Can you hear me, heroes?
AMLAN/DANICA: How'd you hack into our (private) cyber-portal, alien?
CYCLONUS: I've been spying on your 'world' from the Earth-moon, heroes.
AMLAN/DANICA: We're merely social media journal-messengers for games!
CYCLONUS: You've got the keen-eye for sports-circle etchings for terrorism-IQ.
AMLAN/DANICA: What's your (special/secret) inquiry, alien?
CYCLONUS: I wish to test if your 'world' warrants sovereignty/organization.
AMLAN/DANICA: We're an organized/choreographed race of profit/risk/IQ!
CYCLONUS: Why can you not govern in your own backyards, heroes?
AMLAN/DANICA: Would you (kindly) be specific?
CYCLONUS: Narcotics, Belfast, North Korea, Nazis, Palestine (etc.). suffice!
AMLAN/DANICA: Maybe you speak an incomplete-truth; society's adverbs.
CYCLONUS: Adverbial Apologetics, heroes?
AMLAN/DANICA: When there's space between events, there's custom-review!
CYCLONUS: Forgive and forget, eh?
AMLAN/DANICA: Sign of the 'amplitude' of the Oscars.
CYCLONUS: Movies, heroes?
AMLAN/DANICA: Yeah, like Blood Diamond (eco-capitalism dialysis).
CYCLONUS: Fine (farewell), heroes!



Well, Amlan/Danica made a good-stand against this Devil's Advocate media-culture messenger for Earth-realm sovereignty space 'examinations' and felt happy about the quality of Blue-Planet net-activity defense dodecahedrons and proceeded in their social media 'crusade' to create premonitions-arts for the upcoming Summer Games (Paris), in their post-9/11 age of incomplete-lines 'knowledge' of good and evil (wow).



Amlan made 'toast' of the micro-miracle with a world-exchange 'reflection' culinary-treat soft/zest (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) and recounted what was made for 'discovery' (or sigh!) in the 'test' posed by the alien-nihilist almost-adversarial alien robot (Cyclonus)...a hospitality reading for the bread/fruit of civilization's dodecahedrons.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on May 6, 2024
Last Updated on May 6, 2024
Tags: Sports Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Windy PhD Windy PhD

A Story by Abishai100