Munchkin-Quotient

Munchkin-Quotient

A Story by Abishai100
"

A network/sports linked consciousness for Earthling disasters-management IQ for the languages of pronounced bureaucracy-arts.

"
A world fitness consciousness vignette drawn from the network-disaster concepts/imagery from the gripping real-story adapted terrorist-drama 21 Hours at Munich (Franco Nero), which I think you'll like, 
----

====

Amlan and Danica, friends from Dartmouth, were working on a special Super Bowl revenue TV culture storyboard vision/project when they were contacted by two A.I. beings from another dimension. These two specters were concerned about the accessibility of commercial conveniences facilitating a resource-consciousness outlook for capitalism's 'arms' of bureaucracy.



The two beings insisted the darling-duet (Amlan/Danica) were simply diplomacy-messengers for their social-media/cyber messaging station or consciousness for a 'network' feel of Earthling conveniences and sharp-intelligence for candy and fortune (wow). The two beings, both A.I. specters from another dimension, had complementary views on the quality of capitalism's pockets-for-bureaucracy and dominions. 'Being A' was focusing on how TV-culture gave planet-wide access to views of competition and disorientation, while 'Being B' was concerned about the jagged-edges of consumerism/commentary concerning incomplete-lines readings for revenue linking with bureau-bias (hmmm).



BEING A/B: Are you versed in the TV/movie culture 'access' to Munich '72.
AMLAN/DANICA: Beings, we're versed in the terrorism event of Israel-tragedy!
BEING A/B: Palestine was furious for neglect of Israeli encroachments?
AMLAN/DANICA: It was considered a far-cry for public rage for land/space!
BEING A/B: Your American Homeland enjoys Super Bowl frills for fortune-IQ.
AMLAN/DANICA: Our Homeland (too) was 'rocked' on 9/11 (terrorists)!
BEING A/B: Your TV-access fortune culture work is 'comfort' for definition.
AMLAN/DANICA: We're Selfie-consumerism diplomats for traffic-faces.
BEING A/B: How's sports linking with war/capitalism through imagery?
AMLAN/DANICA: You inquire of our good-knowledge for Earth-sovereignty?
BEING A/B: We're simply inquiring of your 'IQ' for activity-dodecahedrons!
AMLAN/DANICA: Sports shapes war/capitalism by symbols-distance laboratory.
BEING A/B: Are these cyber/Selfie 'labs' facilitating true-customs bread?
AMLAN/DANICA: There's a net-face 'IQ' for commentary in disasters (surely).
BEING A/B: Good (farewell)...Facebook-like.



Amlan/Danica sped-off in their rented white-auto to the Super Bowl to attend the game in-person and cheer-on the good fortunes of the American Homeland after reflecting on the message of Beings A/B, the A.I. specters from another dimension, having felt that nature-humility of acquired/transcended 'comforts' for bread/fruit post-terrorism (Munich and 9/11) and thought about how sports 'field goals' paralleled the machinery-view of Earthling-expression for (simplified) dowry (and doughnuts!).



AMLAN: That was stranger.
DANICA: We learned a 'touch' about humilities, darling.
AMLAN: Beings A/B were simplified advocates of troubles, Danica.
DANICA: There's much troubles in history...Belfast, Berlin, Boston.
AMLAN: Were you watching the Boston Marathon tragedy on TV, darling?
DANICA: No, I was in-air (Lufthansa).
AMLAN: Dialysis for our age of machinery-banks...language-arts.
DANICA: God bless us (Facebook-like).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on May 7, 2024
Last Updated on May 7, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Windy PhD Windy PhD

A Story by Abishai100