Charlie & Me

Charlie & Me

A Story by Abishai100
"

Action-adventure account of city-defenses and adversarial messaging yielding a cop-lay heroics leviathan doughnut.

"
A fanfiction of the iconic terrorism-superstitions franchise Die Hard. Thanks for reading, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of media-fanfiction offers no commercial/explicit ties to the referenced work of inspiration and is cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social arts (for 'open' views). 

----

====

I went to the Homeland city to create pure-panic and faced a worthy adversary-contender in the form of valiant and calculating street-policewoman named Charlie who effectively deterred my Hell-campaign and moved me to criminal-insanity incarceration center where I write this journal-language for a time-capsule. I considered my work/IQ a Selfie-consumerism conveniences culture challenges to capitalism-faces for bureaucracy-arts. Follow along!



The glassy shine of the gone World Trade Center (9/11) rendered social media image for memoirs of lost capitalist vanities, and it moved new age radicals (like me!) to create a new skyscraper plan, which is why I found myself in the Needle (Washington) where Charlie was vacationing and didn't presume to think her street-beat controls offered any wage for that lost 'art' of civilization mezzanine sculpting (ha).



CHARLIE: This guy wants to hurt the Super Bowl revenue office, I know it.
INTERVIEW: Why for the time when the champ-Eagles make pageant-visit?
CHARLIE: Who cares...this is bloody-murder and no politics-chess of any brand!
INTERVIEW: You think you can frustrate this male into humility with snake-IQ.
CHARLIE: Why not...for the sake of video-games and consumers elsewhere.
INTERVIEW: 9/11...thanx, Charlie (Godspeed).



CHARLIE: You daft prick you, terrorist!
ME: The Needle is mine...I'm your pesky Needle-Man, Charlie of factories (ha).
CHARLIE: You won't be smirking when I crawl through the shafts and choke you.
ME: You're quite the vanity-American for intercessions in Western art, cop.
CHARLIE: You'll see a shrink before this Needle bends, terrorist!
ME: Dodecahedrons (Facebook-like).



All I had was a handy-dandy plastic assembled weapon inside that Needle I seized for 8 entire hours one hellish Saturday as Valentine's Day neared, and I had more than ample ammo and a thin-glass inserted in the 2nd shooting-piston to fill with the acid I made in the Needle restroom (wow). However, that resource-rich American cop-girl (Charlie) found some electric-shock 'toys' to disorient my interior-examinations (damn).



She had the right-stuff, that Charlie devil. I didn't try to do this to destroy the Super Bowl but to raise attention of the neglect of capitalists for real fortune-worry in this Blue-Planet, and I suspected Charlie's heroics would hoist her to her celeb-culture of incomplete-lines IQ for future-deeds of a more media 'friendly' handshake (hmmm).



INTERVIEW: Thanx so much, officer.
CHARLIE: This entire country is the real hero, Big-Brother.
INTERVIEW: You got some movie/comics art offer, eh, Charlie?
CHARLIE: Yeah, but I think I'm opting for this Paris Games gift-package (ha).
INTERVIEW: Leviathan arts, ok (thanx!).



You see, that's my 'snapshot' of this stranger event in this American Homeland, and I found the right art for re-presentation in this incarceration center, and I've no doubt Charlie's become an angel. I anticipate some movie/art in her image for me to determine what/if they'll label me as (simplified) dodecahedron-bookie.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on May 7, 2024
Last Updated on May 7, 2024
Tags: Movie Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Windy PhD Windy PhD

A Story by Abishai100