Hobgoblin/Haddonfield (Jersey)

Hobgoblin/Haddonfield (Jersey)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A terror in the form of a Homeland (American) goblin requires two fantastic super heroes to create a defense line for divisions.

"
A fun pre-summer fanfiction of Spider-Man (Marvel Comics). Enjoy! 
----

====

Now, we knew Peter was actually the web-soaring Spider-Man and his girl Angelica was her cool-customer ally Firestar, both super human vigilantes with mutant powers of flight-and-cobwebs and fire-starter skill, but no one knew the American Homeland designer/craftsman Roderick Kingsley was actually the jet-glider flying and pumpkin-bomb throwing terror-menace of Haddonfield (Jersey) who went by the eerie netherworld alias Hobgoblin. It was Halloween, and Peter/Angelica were paying a very-special visit to Kingsley's Haddonfield art-store for a Selfie-consumerism commentary about pre-Xmas consumerism (wow).

PETER/ANGELICA: This is a great store, Mr. Kingsley; you're Facebook-like.
RODERICK: Hey thank you...I've become a design-monarch for US-fanzine IQ.
PETER/ANGELICA: Good.



When Hobgoblin posted flyer-pics of himself rendered as a youth stick-figure crayon-doodle holding a pumpkin-bomb with a direction threat for all of the state in which Roderick worked as an artist/craftsman, Spider-Man (Peter) and Angelica (Firestar) knew there was a new pre-Xmas 'air' of Hell in the skies of the Homeland (America). What would they do to counter this anti-media 'crusade' to terrorize everyday pedestrians in traffic (not Facebook-like)?



Of course, Haddonfield and that entire area of the state in which Peter and Angelica and Roderick 'shared' space was quite the fantastic home of many storytellers and workers and pedestrians/consumers. However, Hobgoblin sought to deliver a special dark-side message of everyday paranoia under the otherwise 'normal' skies of Earthling languages for dodecahedrons (for all!).



PETER ('Spider-Man'): That was some American contest for trumpet, Firestar!
ANGELICA ('Firestar'): You said it, hon; we averted the black-smoke of Hell.
PETER: Hobgoblin got-away, but his Halloween threat was diluted for sure!
ANGELICA: Perchance we make toast with a cool eco-film for Xmas?
PETER: Surely a grand plan for the Homeland...I'm thinking Disney.
ANGELICA: Why's terror such an 'adverb' for quality of Earth, Spider-Man?
PETER: Well, Angelica...it's got some 'thing' to do with smoky-brains.
ANGELICA: Good.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on May 7, 2024
Last Updated on May 7, 2024
Tags: Marvel Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Windy PhD Windy PhD

A Story by Abishai100