Mod-Squad: Cricket Eco

Mod-Squad: Cricket Eco

A Story by Abishai100
"

A nod to the iconic TV-series, featuring an eco-line of Earth-media culture defenses for shielding the leviathan of manmade bureaucracy-dungeons.

"
A 'delightful' fanfiction of the colorful crime-drama series The Mod Squad, which has been adapted into a colorful film (too!), 
----

====

Amlan and Ezzy and Danica were working undercover as the Mod-Squad and delivered unto a cricket-sports 'field goal' as an India-Pakistan rivalry showcase would feature why the great bat-and-wicket team-liner sport of the world's non-American rendition of baseball had become a nice politics 'agenda' color for two countries (India/Pakistan) who'd 'hosted' special intrigue/depths of culture-contrast linked social competitiveness in Earth's social media dodecahedrons (wow). The Mod-Squad knew this India-Pakistan 'showcase' would precede and also follow the highly-touted '24 Paris Games for a world-rhetoric of net-activity 'linked' securities in a post-9/11 planet of invasion-and-bureaucracy paranoia superstitions for Selfie-commentary culture (Facebook-like).



However, the Mod-Squad wouldn't have guessed this visit to the East for the cricket-showcase (India/Pakistan) would feature a rather dark eco-agenda challenge, though they were certainly positioned to create a defense-shield for an anti-American media/sports 'strike' they got wind-of in the Windy-City (American Homeland) concerning a cricket-linked 'dare' to the Super Bowl in anticipation for anti-sportsmanship terror. The Mod-Squad didn't anticipate this eco-agenda in the East that would precede some poison/toxin threat to Super Bowl fans in the Homeland (America) and create its own circles-insider underworld 'badness' for cricket-dismay and needed to find right Selfie-fanfare commentary visage for defense of the world game(s).



AMLAN: I feel like we're shooting-in-the dark in this Eastern showcase, buds.
EZZY: This eco-terror mastermind plants poisons to precede Super Bowl TV.
DANICA: Seems we're the trio for shielding with tones to create media-meds?
AMLAN: We're to chart the terror with a media-vanity for librarians in the USA.
EZZY: Why don't we disarray eco-insurance hype for cricket...Facebook-like?
DANICA: Good (dodecahedrons).
AMLAN: That's rich (library-doughnut!).



That's just what the Mod-Squad did during the visit to the East, complementing much cyber/social-media 'eco-hype' with a cool stadium/arena defense utilizing their sharpened detective-skills to track the eco-terror mastermind's minions and gargoyles who'd (certainly!) seek entryways into the cricket-sport field holding special items or wearing thick clothing to hide/fold special toxins/weapons/devices for mid-game panic to precede (American Homeland) Super Bowl (TV-culture) blackness for dodecahedrons. This was to be for 'good' television (for all!).



MEDIA EXEC: This was great for eco-terror chemistry in bureaucracy's arts.
MOD-SQUAD: We were thrilled to see the India-Pakistan showcase for Earth!
MEDIA EXEC: So, there's street-chat you've gotten special tix to the Bowl (USA).
MOD-SQUAD: Rewards for leviathan-dodecahedrons (thanx).



With this trumpet-laurel filed away for the delightful Mod-Squad, Amlan and Ezzy and Danica knew certainly this defense of world games created a nifty post-9/11 Earth social net-activity 'drawn' bureaucracy-art leviathan-w. Was this to be the final showcase for eco-maladies, or would they be required to invoke some future (Eastern?) dominion-controls 'nerdiness' for sportsmanship-windows dialysis for eco-brains?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on May 7, 2024
Last Updated on May 7, 2024
Tags: Media Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Football-B Football-B

A Story by Abishai100