Battle Station Lime

Battle Station Lime

A Story by Abishai100
"

A universe space-adventure of blended Romanticism, paranoia, wits, lasers, exorcism, and science-fantasy documentary (for all).

"
A sci-fi crossover fantasy of Alien and Titan A.E. Thanks so much for reading, 
----

====

AMLAN: As a humanoid who's been to Venus, this new time of space-wars is Heaven/Hell to me.
MARCUS: Well, you've got that old 21st-Century Earthling ('American Homeland') visage for masks!
AMLAN: I'm the dashing masked space-pilot warrior with any 'being' with femme-shape/proportion.
MARCUS: Good knowledge, new friend, but this force of crystal-darkness I doubt has lover-charms.
AMLAN: Then we approach this new agenda challenge with a 'classic' visage for bound theater.
MARCUS: Laser-decimal exorcism for this 'dragon-race' to the Abyss, pal.
AMLAN: Facebook-like (ha).



Now, Amlan/Marcus became fast-friends. Marcus, a descendant of old-Earth race and admirer of 21st-Century post-9/11 era commerce/net grids of customs/capitalism 'linked' lifestyle flowery and resilience, knew this new agenda of Hell cast by a mystery 'dragon' race with a Machiavellian eye for complete submission for toylands-prisons required incomplete-distances readings for the erection of special laser-fire directed at the space-ships sides only of the evil-clan for a simplified message of 'torque' detours (Facebook-like).



SHELLEY: I don't look like I'm from 21st-Century New England, Mr. Amlan?
AMLAN: As an Earth-admiring space-hostess ('stewardess') of humanoid-shape, I'm 'equally' attracted.
SHELLEY: That's your plug, Mr. Amlan...incomplete-distances readings for love's magnetics?
AMLAN: Hey, I'm a masked space-warrior, but my femme-shape interest for magnets is (all) innocence!
SHELLEY: Do you doubt we'll win, darling?
AMLAN: Nah, I'm the nastiest dodecahedron in the (known) universe, Shelley (ha).
SHELLEY: Facebook-like, alright!



It wasn't all love/bread for the pensive and overtly-Romanticism bound space-warrior Amlan who, like Marcus, ID'd the 'dragon' race as simplified Machiavellian darkness for adversarial challenges in incomplete-bureaucracy acumen. The new universe was much different than 21st-Century Earthling-expressed outer-space, and this 'dragon' clan lurked on Mars (now) and suggested to 'classic' spiritualists they maybe were some 'incarnation' of the Christian Lucifer of human-realm civilization paranoia concerning dusty and red bloody-murder (for all!).



DRAGON-MONARCH ('Endymion'): Doubt you'll triumph.
AMLAN/MARCUS: This is bad-chess, Endymion; we'll keep firing your ship-sides only.
ENDYMION: A social media mime-gesture for defiance's charades?
AMLAN/MARCUS: With 'flare' for theater's consciousness-books, Endymion (damn).
ENDYMION: You want we dragons simply self-exile to the Abyss, eh?
AMLAN/MARCUS: Why wouldn't you 'linger' around others (instead) for diagonals?
ENDYMION: Hmmm...comic art (data driven!).



Did our heroes triumph in their exorcism-diarism made for 'wage' against the adversarial 'dragon' clan from Hell? We won't tell you, but we assure you now that universal consciousness for the bread/fruit of simplified leviathan and darkness makes for a calendar-faces visage for those incomplete-lines choreographies for sentient-being discs...perhaps for eternity!



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on May 8, 2024
Last Updated on May 8, 2024
Tags: Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing