Wednesday's IRA

Wednesday's IRA

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated 'claim' of a Mardi-Gras retirement 'examination' in the West concerning incomplete-distances readings for what's become Earth-realm duty free thinking (for all).

"
A tale of incomplete-lines 'complications' intelligence and governance imagery surrounding the controversies of the IRA and a mod-Earthling 'quest' for inter-religious coexistence through simplified commerce/dodecahedrons. Thanks so much for reading, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative fiction and politics/culture dramatization contains images/references with no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body (e.g., Harrison Ford) and is therefore cast as purely a 'personal' expression of social art (for 'open' critiques). 

----

====

Let me tell you my tall-tale of my 'mod-squad' intervention into (rumored/insured) conflict-zone gem smugglers motions ('blood-diamonds') from Sierra Leone (Ion-company) seeping into the West (United Kingdom) via Euro-currency bad-chess for labor/resource exploitation imagery that created a special indirect-line for Earth-realm expressions of fortune-records for inter-religious life/commerce history-and-record (Facebook-like). Follow along!



Our 'mod-squad' was composed of three of us, me (Amlan), my girlfriend (Ezzy), and her cousin (Danica), and we composed a special 'James Bond' like infiltrations-unit self-named the "Foreign Irish Republican Army" since we were all Catholics from New England but not Irish and supporters of the nonviolent pluralism-oriented Boston group Friends of Sinn Fein. We were all at Mardi-Gras thinking post-doctorate retirement with inherited fortunes when we thought of a daring bank-gem storages swap in troubles-rich Northern Ireland (United Kingdom).



READER: This Foreign Irish Republican Army is devoted to some eco-capitalism 'agenda' for the UK.
ME (Amlan): We're social-media traffic/citizenry 'faces' for nerdism-commentary in consumerism-IQ.
READER: Diamonds-insurance talks in streets destabilizing commerce and consumerism life in Belfast.
ME: Threats to commerce 'integrity' destabilize poverty-address for Parliament-policy optimism!
READER: Eco-capitalism wed to consumerism Selfie-culture for lifestyle address in diamonds.
ME: Catholics/Protestants (alike) care about Zales and Facebook, friend (wow).



It was on an auspicious Wednesday when we walked into the bank with masks/costumes, on a Halloween Day afternoon in 'troubles-rich' Belfast (United Kingdom) with theater-prop water-rifles claiming we'd been sent by a rival of the Ion-company for media-theater bank-box photos for eco-capitalism/insurance showcase storyboards and were escorted to the vault by the lone-guardsman (Leo). During the escort, Danica put together acid with electric-components and basic chemicals in her thermos to load into our water-rifles which were inserted with thin glass tubes. We burned the Ion-box, swapped the (rumored/insured) 'blood-diamonds' with eco-message glass-animal toys, and left a message with Leo (for insurance-examination eyes) before crawling out the bank restroom, reading, "Super Bowl TV-gems ad insurance hype for Ion-rival street-insurance gossip (prepaid-stunt!) for drawn (Interpol-relation?) examination-eye in the United Kingdom for Western sports (football) dictionaries." There'd been a Halloween/Belfast folk-text demonology (somehow!).



READER: Wednesday's IRA...
ME (Amlan): Well, Mardi-Gras tends to imprint a sort of sportsman-retirement 'expression' for havens.
READER: Masked eco-capitalism superstitions for post-9/11 Earth commerce 'bridge' games.
ME (Amlan): All for doughnuts (Facebook-like).
READER: Ha, cinema-dodecahedrons (for the Ego!).



READER: You're not Irish.
ME (Amlan): I'm Catholic, but I'm Algerian-American/Bostonian/Republican.
READER: Eco-capitalist?
ME: Surely yes, friend (thanx).



This was a tall-tale of pronunciations in fortune and capitalism weight-games, and you needn't concern yourself if this actually occurred if Ion-company staged the Halloween/UK theater themselves for eco-capitalism/insurance 'education' for media/cinema. What is of value is to consider how the art of Earth-realm almost always (surely) parallels or reflects a civilization bureaucracy-dodecahedron 'line' for those incomplete-distances readings for Western 'field goal' expressions for storytelling-helmets (for all!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on May 8, 2024
Last Updated on May 8, 2024
Tags: Irish Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing