Hornet/Cali {Dodecahedrons}

Hornet/Cali {Dodecahedrons}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Fanfiction of the colorful/offbeat masked American super vision hero in a place-setting change (Chicago-Cali).

"
A fanfiction of the Green Hornet. Enjoy! 
----

====

Mr. Amlan Satan had inherited much and made $15M on Wall-St. (Ford) and applied his fortune-brightness to transformation into the 'worldly' American Homeland (Cali) super vision hero known as the (masked!) Green-Hornet and vamped up a very nice eco-friendly green-auto with superior focus, nitro-boost, and oil-slick weapons for evasion of leviathan-villains for capitalism-defense language(s) and wondered now about the shape of a new adversary (Doc Creepy) bringing deceased/buried immigrants back from the afterlife with electricity (damn!).



HORNET: That Creepy-man will send his minions and gargoyles (doubtless!) to roadways-chase me around that Cali-Homeland science institution where he's working (basement!) to bring-back deceased immigrant-corpses with electric damnation for some bad-capitalism message about wrong-turns in commercial (Selfie!) culture readings for incomplete bureaucracy arts from the netherworld, casting me, the masked Hornet as his super challenger, with my laser-silencer I shall use to dispel the prestige-invisible he creates with numerous aides from the dark-side of Facebook (damn).



DOC CREEPY: Hehehe, we shall see (now) if this masked crusader of Cali (Hornet?) can find my 'associates' in suits and bow-ties at this circus-sportsmanship windows capitalism/TV 'field goal' event at which I shall dump poisons like I was a cloud-atlas demon-bat with an eye for immortality in our post-9/11 'world' of bad-seed arts potential (hehehehe).



Why'd Creepy-man seek to 'resurrect' these aliens from the grave; and they were (all) legal visitors (temp) to the great American Homeland, mostly from Cali, and the mad-scientist carried his corpses into that basement of the Homeland science building where he worked as a 'sane' weapons-researcher for the US-gov't, all the while calculating what the heroic Green Hornet would exhibit for reflex reactions to his chemical death-turns of the darker variety (wow)?



HORNET: I've sneaked into your (secret) laid, with anticipations of discovery, Creepy.
DOC-CREEPY: Final curtain for you and your green-auto with oil-slicks, hero-man!
HORNET: Why this recent turn for immigrants gone sour, mad scientist?
DOC-CREEPY: America's got it all, Hornet; refugees during invasions dream of its architectures.
HORNET: You're (all) Homeland-memory, Creepy.



Hornet rescued the relation of a recently-deceased immigrant (with E.Euro-currency ties!) whom Doc Creepy sought to resurrect into a deadly Cali-Homeland siren who'd be assigned to bloody-murder Western policemen too blinded by her radiance-for-dodecahedrons, when Creepy-man targeted this relation (sister!) as a prime-diplomat for some grand-album about the incomplete-bureaucracy fears of terrorism/poison for the soul (not Facebook-like).



ELKA: Thanx, Hornet-man.
HORNET: You're quite welcome, Elka my dear.
ELKA: Creepy-man was one bad scientist, ok.
HORNET: May you continue to shine in your American dreams, Elka my lady!
ELKA: Cool-beans...I'll always think of you...and forget Creepy-ABCD (ok).
HORNET: Good (Facebook-like).



Having obtained a cool-trumpet for laurel(s), the great Green Hornet decided to take time-off to visit Romania (Transylvania) where he sought to 'examination' eye some nifty stained-glass artworks and catch-up on some 'classic' vampire-lore for art's sake for Selfie/social-media friendly culture-commentary of Earth-realm hospitality-dodecahedrons (ha).



MISHI-KATO: Admiring fireflies...I see.
HORNET (Mr. Amlan Satan): You're such a great boon to my crusade, Mishi-Kato.
MISHI-KATO: My father was an excellent speed-racer, Green-Hornet!
HORNET: Fireflies remind us of Earth's value-for-dodecahedrons (no?).
MISHI-KATO: Cool-beans, Hornet-man...we're (completely!) Facebook-like.
HORNET: For leviathan (the Devil's own).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on May 9, 2024
Last Updated on May 9, 2024
Tags: Green Hornet (Fanfiction!)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing