Town Book Margin

Town Book Margin

A Story by Abishai100
"

Amlan and Raki seek an eco-capitalism vigilante 'wage' in historic Boston-town for street-culture languages concerning life's bookworm-doubts.

"
An American Homeland sub-culture vignette inspired by the New England set street-culture heist-dowry film The Town (Ben Affleck). Thanks so much for reading, 
----



====

AMLAN: We'll spin this eco-capitalism 'IQ' heist for Boston-town vigilantism IQ.
RAKI: Good for the record of New England; imprint for Boston Tea Party books.
AMLAN: If we treat this Town-legend with respect, we yield record for prayers.
RAKI: Without serious matter of Boston-town IQ, there's no vigilante-spirit?
AMLAN: You know that's the spirit of Boston-town, pal...'faces' for dramatics.



BANK MANAGER: These guys wandered in on Halloween day post-theater.
INTERVIEW: They were performing some eco-capitalism act with water-guns.
BANK MANAGER: Right outside our bank; claimed they sought vault-photos.
INTERVIEW: Media-theater for (Ion-company) rumored-insured blood-gems.
BANK MANAGER: Loaded their water-guns with restroom-made HCL.
INTERVIEW: Burned the box and swapped with eco-message glass-animal toys.
BANK MANAGER: Left an insurance note, "Ion's rival act for blood-gem fiction."
INTERVIEW: Damn...Boston-town's dirty-book margin.



Amlan and Raki, pals from Dartmouth, made the bank swap on Halloween and darted to the (Ion-company) connected jewelry store and swapped half of the company pieces with half of the bank-vault pieces they swapped with glass-toys and left another insurance note, "Continued Ion-rival act for rumored-insured conflict-zone gem smugglers highways insurance 'dramatization' for Boston-town book-margin division."



WAITRESS: You're one of those 'merry-men' of eco-capitalism (blood-gems) IQ.
AMLAN: Perchance I'm the fellow of doubts, but you're my escape-deity!
WAITRESS: You want me to fly-away to Brussels with ya, darling?
AMLAN: Think it, post-heroics deed; earned retirement 'view' for detectives.
WAITRESS: Well you've the 'look' of a Boston-town gent with eye for dough.
AMLAN: Believe in me...and we're Boston Tea Party dolls, my sweetheart.
WAITRESS: Hmmm, Facebook-like (ok).



Amlan and Raki had the right-stuff bread/fruit for conversion of eco-capitalism Boston-town 'superstition' into the right social media and consumerism 'culture' vigilantism yarn for (American Homeland) lines of leviathan. However, Officer Charlie, moved from another town, was hot on the case and wondered if the two 'heroes' were merely random idealists who'd spin this into some dangerous Boston-town copycat Halloween 'trend' for darkness (not Facebook-like!).



WAITRESS: We're home-free, Amlan my sweetheart (ha).
AMLAN: We'll look-back on Boston-town legends/maps with chicken-pie IQ.
WAITRESS: You're my gallant vigilante-hero, a real Robin-Hood of America.
AMLAN: Sounds-dialysis for leviathan, sweetheart...we're (all) documentary.
WAITRESS: Good.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on May 10, 2024
Last Updated on May 10, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Tennis Dime Tennis Dime

A Story by Abishai100