Irish-Republican-Guest {IRG}: Documentary

Irish-Republican-Guest {IRG}: Documentary

A Story by Abishai100
"

Fictional portrait of inventions in Earthling eco-capitalism dowry for a UK-line concerning treasures, sports, Western storytelling, and simplified bureaucracy.

"
A 'faerie-tale' about eco-capitalism with a 'dodecahedrons' reference to the controversial inter-religious policy-diagrams concerning the UK-dilemmas with the paramilitary/underground organization, the IRA, with no actual/explicit references or ties to any real-life/news event or story. Thanks so much for reading, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative fiction contains images/references with no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body (e.g., Leo DiCaprio) and is therefore cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social art (for 'open' interpretation). 

----

====

Dr. Amlan Satan worked as a New England (American Homeland) doctor but decided to double-up his life with a masked covert eco-capitalism agenda operation for a blood-diamond message in the smugglers-highways swamped United Kingdom, where conflict-zone gems would make-way into troubles-rich Northern Ireland and destabilize commerce-linked inter-religious coexistence Parliament policy talks catering to improved Catholic-Protestant relations and consumerism life for Selfie-commentary culture lines of incomplete-bureaucracy dodecahedrons (for the Ego). Follow along!



He called himself the Irish Republican Army Guest ('IRG'), refusing to ally himself to any official IRA-body or Parliament maneuver for an eco-capitalism vigilantism-masked operation catering to commerce-supervision for inter-religious coexistence life in Belfast (UK) otherwise being threatened by blood-diamond traffic from African shores (Ion-company) creating underground black-market treasure/media insurance 'sully' for resource/labor extraction corruptions in democratic profit-mezzanines, requiring a 'flare' for London-Bridge dictionaries (wow).



READER: You planted flares in London Bridge with eco-capitalism movie posters?
DR. SATAN: I can't tell you my name or the Rationalism behind this eco-agenda!
READER: This is your cyber-culture write-up complement to this eco-deed?
DR. SATAN: You said it, friend; we've caught 'wind' of this theater in forums no?
READER: It was either Robin Hood or James Bond or Interpol-relation insider-IQ.
DR. SATAN: You said it; complemented that Belfast-bank vault gem-swap.
READER: I read that...some masked 'Scarecrow' used HCL-filled water-guns.
DR. SATAN: Swapped the rumored-insured (Ion-company) gems with glass-toys!
READER: Left some insurance note about gem-motions for a Parliament record.
DR. SATAN (Facebook-like!)...fan of Blood Diamond (Leo DiCaprio).



READER: Are you versed in the history/image of the Black and Tans, friend?
DR. SATAN: Partition of mainland (Catholic) Ireland stirred youth-furies, no?
READER: Can eco-capitalism actually address commerce-IQ for Belfast (UK)?
DR. SATAN: Is this not the age of consumerism linked pluralism policies for IQ?
READER: The Black and Tans were stern (ex-vets/cons) for Belfast punishments?
DR. SATAN: Didn't they become the base-image for Catholic-Protestant breaks?
READER: Facebook-like...house-keeping for (any) eco-disaster, no?
DR. SATAN: Leviathan?



Well, Dr. Amlan Satan really did make a splash with his little UK eco-capitalism image for vigilantism-masked operations concerning blood-diamonds, flares, glass-toys, and London-Bridge storyboards for a season/century of commerce linked globalism-rhetoric 'chess' for pluralism imagery reflecting consumerism 'arts' for dialysis (wow).



READER: So, you claim you're that UK-Scarecrow for eco-capitalism imagery.
DR. SATAN: I'm the lone-agent of a Catholic-Protestant consumerism character!
READER: The 'unofficial' Irish Republican Army Guest ('IRG').
DR. SATAN: Hey, wasn't Robin Hood self-appointed treasure-curator?
READER: Ha, commerce/media age 'mint' for Selfie-like.
DR. SATAN: Without the polluted field goals (surely!).



Would this create some lasting eco-capitalism Western 'worldly' expression for treasures/insurance character in the 21st-Century Earth-realm 'culture' of commerce/consumerism 'drawn' pluralism talks for the Ego? The IRG ("Irish Republican Army Guest") just had that slight-chance of becoming likened to the history-images of pronounced intelligence for fortunes in darkness for heroics in hypothetical optimism (e.g., Robin Hood). Perhaps it made Dr. Satan a 'proposed' fan of Fighting Irish football humor (for the Ego).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on May 10, 2024
Last Updated on May 10, 2024
Tags: Irish Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing