Wonderland Raisins

Wonderland Raisins

A Story by Abishai100
"

Is adult-capitalism friction or fiction?

"
My epic adult-capitalism 'dogma-phonics' drawn loosely from the real-life/news adapted American adult-media industry tragedy-dialysis film Wonderland (Val Kilmer), which I think you'll like (and thanks so much for reading!), 
----

====

MR. AMLAN SATAN: "We created Wonderland (cyber) for consumerism conveniences in the 21st-Century Earth (American Homeland, Raki and I (pals from Dartmouth) and cast a special bureaucracy-adult line for sensual lifestyle/culture 'linked' graphic entertainment and found a new investor 'confidence' with Ms. Endymion (a mystery-lady with some conflict-zone gems bridge games to Euro-currency) and then (hmmm) had to reorient a Selfie-consumerism commentary culture 'graphics' for inventive social dodecahedrons for capitalist-documentaries (wow)."



MR. MARCUS RAKI: "Amlan and I were sort of like cast as Earthling (New England) princes pre-flight for Wonderland (cyber) expansion view for Cali-Homeland chess-excellence for adult-media venture in a 21st-Century 'environment' of commerce linked lifestyle conveniences for the imagination; and our newfound thrill-ride with Ms. Endymion (some Euro-currency) created a new brand of escapism-doubts worth its weight in Selfie-culture lines of (incomplete) bureaucracy-phenotypes for all."



MS. ENDYMION: "My Cali-Homeland real estate was a shiny gem in the Western worldly environment of incomplete-distances readings for capitalism consciousness before I invited Amlan/Raki, those (American Homeland) 'gents' for investor-laughter, and when they dared to cross my examination with a direction inquiry about why I wanted Wonderland (cyber) to be more 'dodecahedrons' than they envisioned, I imagined I'd persuade them to see my real estate as more of a castle of Empire and less of a 'villa' for principalities (for the Ego)."



Well, Wonderland really had become a cyber-conveniences culture 'castle' for inventions in well-recruited and managed and choreographed sensual lifestyle/culture linked adult-media/capitalism, and Amlan/Raki had read of the horrifying 1981 Wonderland Murders tied with the burgeoning adult/pornography 'universe' and didn't want to go the same-way with dodecahedrons of leviathan (for the Ego), but they didn't resist the Euro-currency flowery investment language(s) of their mystery-lady investor 'ally' (Ms. Endymion), who turned-out to be some examination-headmaster for what made adult-capitalism the Western worldly environment of drawn fortune-readings a simplified darkness requiring special/simplified escape-imagery for social-media/cinema culture expressions of raisins!



AMLAN: Here's the gift we leave in Logan (Airport!) for Ms. Endymion (comics).
RAKI: Patriot/terrorism line for her blood-diamond world and insurance-chat?
AMLAN: Her minions/rivals will label her as eco-capitalism intelligence!
RAKI: And we depart for a Brussels sprout eatery-dive with your girlfriend?
AMLAN: This is the sounds-dialysis view for restorations in capitalism for us.
RAKI: Why'd you ever allow us to link up with Endymion, man?
AMLAN: All's 'alien' that casts a 'line' for democrats, Mr. Raki (ok).
RAKI: Facebook-like?



ENDYMION: They also left me some fake diamond bracelet inside Logan.
ASSOCIATE: Street-rumors fly-away that you're an eco-capitalism Baron-artist.
ENDYMION: Fine...if they got-away, we tighten screws (now!) and not twice.
ASSOCIATE: You're such an Esmerelda, baroness (ok).
ENDYMION: Who doesn't appreciate Victor Hugo (raisins)?



AMLAN: We're to Belgium for waffles and waitress-securities, Danica.
GIRLFRIEND: I thought we were fated for Bowl-revenue (TV) diamonds.
AMLAN: We had to make an alternate-route for capitalism-image restorations!
GIRLFRIEND: Facebook-like...good for raisins (ok).



Did the protagonist 'antihero' princes (Amlan/Raki) make it to Brussels? They surely did, but they had to create a wire-friendly escape-plan to evade Endymion's wrath, and Wonderland (cyber) just could land as an adult-media/capitalism 'image' of balances in religion in an Earth-realm fraught with the 'constructed-darkness' of manmade dictionaries (for all!).



Raki decided to begin-work on a great Earth-culture novel about the consciousness-bridge images linking invasion/abduction with capitalism/fortune diagrams, inspired by his (own) love of the X-Files franchise, and he'd remember Wonderland as something of a laser-mean 'stage-show' for those incomplete-lines readings for what made commerce/media both a venture and a bottomless-pit for both darkness and a light for dowry.



JOURNAL: "Wonderland's past; Brussels' raisins; humanity's field goals (Ego)."



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on May 10, 2024
Last Updated on May 10, 2024
Tags: Adult Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing