Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Possession: Downs

Possession: Downs

A Story by Abishai100
"

Dramatization of the Amityville tragedy of reported demonic-possession yielding a bad sportsman lingo for family-values gone deformed in the Homeland.

"
A dramatization of the real-life story of the tragic/criminal Ronald Defeo Jr. (Amityville), and loosely borrowing themes/diagrams from the Damiani 1982 adapted iconic horror-religion film, which I think you'll like (and thanks so much for reading), 
DISCLAIMER: This work of news-dramatization and adapted movie 'fanfiction' offers no ties to any representative person(s)/body (e.g., Amityville, NY) and is cast as purely a 'personal' expression for creative arts (for 'open' criticism). 

----

====

AMLAN: Me thinks to get a toy rifle and chase around a wind-up mouse in the house for Emit.
ESMERELDA: Emit (your dad) is still drinking too much, eh, darling?
AMLAN: You're the 'light' of that house, Esmerelda; this toy-mice chase will make some sense.
ESMERELDA: Halloween home humor to ward off those interiors-demons you claim whisper?
AMLAN: With Catholic-chuckles comes a Selfie-ward off tuned personality, right?
ESMERELDA: What did the demons whisper...tell me...I'm your lady-love.
AMLAN: Get a real rifle (Facebook-like).



Did Amlan get a real gun? He surely did, but he tried his hand at overground Catholic optimism inside his townhouse where Emit wandered around drunken and in which Amlan heard those ghostly-voices in the basement/attic telling him to kill his father. Amlan did what he told Esmerelda was his religion-plan and chased around a wind-up (battery) mouse with his toy rifle in Halloween mask, resembling a caricature of the horror-cinema cult-classic avatar Michael Myers for a Selfie/Facebook chat (wow).



ESMERELDA: Geez, you look like Michael (Halloween).
AMLAN: Thanx...I think!
ESMERELDA: Why'd you consider getting an actual rifle, darling?
AMLAN: I need a good lawyer, not a priest, me thinks...someone from Facebook-aura.
ESMERELDA: Fine.



FATHER ADAMSKY: He killed his father and lay in his backyard post-12, officer.
OFFICER CHARLIE: Imprints of bad father-son languages, Father (thanx).
FATHER ADAMSKY: Funny think of it was he had his (Halloween) toy (rifle) with him!
OFFICER CHARLIE: Possession can be a helmet-language for Homeland interceptions, Father.
FATHER ADAMSKY: Without doubt.



Father Adamsky celebrated the next Thanksgiving at a host-family near that small-town where Amlan was incarcerated (for life) for criminal-insanity; and he never forgave himself for cursing at Jesus for feeling foolish to yell, "Take Amlan's demon-body for mine, evil-spirit!" which had rendered him completely unconscious. This story concerned why American home-consciousness may parallel a real 'bad-sportsman' view for inventions in darkness and crime and tragedy, and Father Adamsky continued to wonder if Amlan really was demonically-possessed...or if he was turned-away from an Earthling 'helmet-image' of art/creativity wrought incomplete-distances readings for simplified divinity.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on May 15, 2024
Last Updated on May 15, 2024
Tags: Crime Dramatizations

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing