Winning-Helmet

Winning-Helmet

A Story by Abishai100
"

Mr. Amlan Satan's nominated for an Oscar for his 'unusual' portrayal of the AntiChrist but may make for a 'discovery' in the annals of Earth spaces for compromise.

"
A nod to what makes the Academy Awards a Western/American diadem, featuring a 'dogma' reference to the mythos-culture value of the Christian Bible adversary/challenges avatar of the AntiChrist and (very-loosely) inspired by the competition-vanities 'dodecahedrons' film The Oscar (Stephen Boyd), which I think you'll like. 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative media fiction contains images/references with no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body (e.g., Hollywood pictures) and is cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social art (for 'open' views). 

----

====

INTERVIEW: This is your first entryways into motion-picture market, friend?
AMLAN SATAN: Look, I dunno what to make of 'celebrity' image but its art's sake!
INTERVIEW: Think you'll lose.
AMLAN SATAN: I'm an immigrant, though Catholic-citizen (Bostonian); bad-class!
INTERVIEW: Yes, friend...your competitors for the Oscar-night are big-Americans.
AMLAN SATAN: Selfie-like (ok).



INTERVIEW: When did you fall in love with movies/stories/acting/art/theater?
SATAN (Amlan): When I was a boy, I portrayed a boy-king with great flourish!
INTERVIEW: And then you explored the 'universe' of arts/theater/imagery?
SATAN (Amlan): Let's say I was 'moved' by the big-ones in my psyche for arts.
INTERVIEW: Such as, friend?
SATAN (Amlan): Daniel-Day Lewis, James Dean, Tom Cruise, Amitabh Bachan.
INTERVIEW: You portray the AntiChrist, enemy of society, in this respected story.
SATAN (Amlan): There's a bit of 'devil' in any man (ok); it was challenges/arts.
INTERVIEW: Were you excited to work with this new film-maker...young genius?
SATAN (Amlan): Surely, friend; to portray a 'devil' on Earth, you make helmets.
INTERVIEW: Selfie-like (ok).



Of course, we'd not doubt the AntiChrist, Bible-avatar of End-times (Christian-mythos) challenge/rapture, enemy of civilization/Earth, would have firm-feet and head in this new Earth 21st-Century 'age' of incomplete-distances readings for transit/traffic securities for 'confidence' arts and globalism-rhetoric language(s), which is where we find our protagonist 'antihero' prince (Mr. Amlan Satan) getting an (earned!) image-laurel for his searing/unusual portrayal of the AntiChrist in the groundbreaking new Hollywood motion-picture (Smoke the End-Zone).



INTERVIEW: Sorry you lost.
SATAN: Not at all, friend.
INTERVIEW: You lost to a big-American.
SATAN: Not at all, friend.
INTERVIEW: Your portrayal had the 'doubt' helmet-line of regret(s).
SATAN: Not at all, friend.
INTERVIEW: Given the acclaim for your performance, you could seek retirement.
SATAN: Not at all, friend.
INTERVIEW: Unhappy with this new movie-offer for a mannequin-faerie?
SATAN: Not at all, friend (thanx).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on May 21, 2024
Last Updated on May 21, 2024
Tags: Academy Awards Stories

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Tennis Dime Tennis Dime

A Story by Abishai100