Edge of Town

Edge of Town

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can two pals of Boston-town craft a challenge to the calculating Baroness in a diamond 'misadventure' worth its weight in Earth space 'helmet' difference?

"
A New England heist-dialysis inspired by the American sub-cultures heist-beards film The Town (Ben Affleck), which I think you'll like, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of fiction offers no ties to the US-city of Boston and all images/references used herein comprise a purely 'personal' expression for social art (for 'open' interpretation). 

----

====

AMLAN: This is a good Town-legend/map expression for challenge to the Baroness.
RAKI: Excellence for Boston-town's upstart-youth, pal; Baroness is a calculator.
AMLAN: We know Boston; we're pluralist-diplomat citizenry; bureaucrats of IQ.
RAKI: Surely true; we're versed in Boston-town metro, parks, doughnuts, hockey.
AMLAN: We're ideally placed then for defiance of the Baroness' dominion in Boston.
RAKI: Perchance a social-media (Selfie-like) image of capitalism's dodecahedrons!



BANK MANAGER: It was Halloween, and the treasures were insured (Baroness-co.).
INTERVIEW: The street performers had water-guns filled with restroom-made HCL?
BANK MANAGER: Sounds-dialysis; they swapped the Baroness-gems with glass-toys!
INTERVIEW: Left some street-insurance gossip note about Boston's bad-pirates.
BANK MANAGER: There's some 'stranger' pattern for Town-doubts.



GIRLFRIEND: You want me to think you're not of those two Halloween merry-men?
AMLAN: You doubt my words of Boston-town hospitality charms for diamonds, hon?
GIRLFRIEND: You want me to fly-away for a 'Brussels sprout' eatery-venture enow?
AMLAN: You doubt my democrat-background of (Catholic) drawn Town-intuition?
GIRLFRIEND: Isn't this merely some Selfie-culture diamond-ad talk you smirk?
AMLAN: Can't you see we're destined to be Boston-town's infrastructure newsies.
GIRLFRIEND: I don't want to blog about diamonds for Halloween, man!
AMLAN: Honey, trust me...there's some dot 'play' for Baroness-dimes in this town.
GIRLFRIEND: Oh, fine (Facebook-like!).



Our protagonist 'antiheroes' of Boston-town street-lore, Amlan and Raki, pals from Dartmouth, sough to challenge the calculating and ill-reputed Baroness in New England for a diamond-swap deed on Halloween linked for street-insurance wire/gossip that'd cast them as 'merry-men' of the underworld of diamond-circulations, but they now needed to understand their post-deed ('heroics') flight to Belgium required a special hand-axes intuitions for the 'cartoon' of mod-Earth space capitalism/consumerism/insurance books (for the Ego!).



BARONESS: Those two Boston-town 'musketeers' mean to make me a celebrity!
ASSOCIATE: This is simply Town-legend/maps, lady; we're still diamond-castled.
BARONESS: Sounds-dialysis; we ensure this doesn't repeat for Halloween's fare (IQ).
ASSOCIATE: Good 'nod' for cinema-culture market-imagery in Boston-town, lady!
BARONESS: Just make sure after their flight from Boston, I remain media-division.
ASSOCIATE: Facebook-like (good).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on May 22, 2024
Last Updated on May 22, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing