Homeland's Rain/Bow

Homeland's Rain/Bow

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can a married-couple (Haddonfield) prep a visit by Devil's Night Strangers (Oct.-30) with some 'social' diet for phones?

"
A pre-summer 'haunting' fanfiction of the modern iconic home-invasion 'intercept' anarchist-series The Strangers, which I hope you like, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of fanfiction offers no ties to the referenced franchise of inspiration and is cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social arts (for 'open' critiques). 

----


====

Mr. Amlan Satan moved into his Homeland-Jersey town-house in a small-town (suburbia) called Echelon and prepped a Halloween trick-or-treat hospitality-reading costumed as an 'exotic' terrorist from Ancient Arabia with candies of butterscotch and apples when he and his wife (Danica) were to engage with a force of anarchist-darkness, created by a nationally-invisible underworld cult-circle called the Strangers, for Halloweentime-Selfie commentaries in the incomplete-distances of Western (American Homeland) sport.



AMLAN: This Haddonfield-Echelon area town-house is a darling photo-area, hon.
DANICA: Surely, hubby; it's the real estate 'environment' for Facebook-like!
AMLAN: Halloween's upon us, and we'll be happy to prepare for the candies, ha.
DANICA: Are you worried about that Devil's Night social-media blog we read?
AMLAN: What, about new residents approached by these 'Strangers' with candy?
DANICA: It's some national ring with a masked pre-Halloween 'agenda' for records.
AMLAN: Facebook-like (stranger).



Devil's Night fast-approached, and Amlan hoped to cast their Homeland-Jersey town-house as 'patriot-shielded' from any new-residence threat by the Strangers (so-called) with a social-media ingenious sportsmanship-windows culture 'field' goal re-presentation of athletics/iconography fanfare and cheers to mark their house a simplified language-arts for dodecahedrons and Selfie cartoons, offering-up a special teams 'mascot-doodle' for youth-friendly commentary (for the arts).



On Devil's Night, Danica prepared a special diner-plate of zesty Italian-American seafood/past delight and hoped the 'Strangers' (so-called) would simply pass-over their Homeland-Jersey house post-deeds of hubby Amlan's 'nifty' cyber-net commentary/posts/arts about sportsmanship-windows language-arts for culture 'linked' hospitality-design (for the Ego).



Everything was cool. Darlings Amlan/Danica were prepared on Devil's Night (Oct.-30) for (just) anything! They awaited these 'Strangers' (so-called) for just about anything and even offered up a 2nd media-post about shared-marriage sports-culture fanfare Selfie-comments/photo-imagery for life's linked cheers and spirits for special teams/city/biases in Western (American Homeland) design doorbells (for the Ego).



AMLAN: Someone knocked on the door, Danica.
DANICA: I peeped through the bedroom-window, hubby...two masked souls.
AMLAN: Strangers...it's Devil's Night (9pm)...we didn't make pass-over, Danica!
DANICA: The girl, in paper-bag mask...is holding an HCL-bottle, hubby.
AMLAN: I'll go to the door in my Ancient-Arabia costume/sunglasses.
DANICA: With what?
AMLAN: Anything...some 'trophy' for American-TV culture...hospitality fiction.
DANICA: Chemicals (not Facebook-like).



STRANGERS: Knock, knock, knock...darlings.
AMLAN: Greetings...as you see, I'm pre-Halloween geared as an ancient Arabian!
STRANGERS: We need proof of your patriot-games.
DANICA: We've a special athletics-trophy for American-TV shine/wind.
STRANGERS: What's it?
AMLAN: It's the right-stuff for pre-Halloween media-ludo, Strangers.
STRANGERS: Facebook-like?



Wow, darlings Amlan/Danica procured a special hospitality 'shine' image, a college-competition media 'windows' trophy-card, a Duke/Redick Prizm points-item of great (American Homeland) theater-value; and they made 'claim' it was the house/residence 'mark' for all things...end-zone.



Was it Amlan's 'cool' pre-Halloween Ancient Arabia hospitality-reading gear/costume for doorknock greetings with these 'Strangers' on Oct.-30 that set-apart their town-house/residence as pass-over quality; or was it Danica's flash of that Duke/Redick 'beard' that drew the concession from the Strangers that their American Homeland domain was simplified museum-helmet for all things leviathan? What do you think?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on May 22, 2024
Last Updated on May 22, 2024
Tags: Movie Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing