An Officer, A Disaster

An Officer, A Disaster

A Story by Abishai100
"

Officer Amlan Satan and a tough rookie-woman cop (Charlie) take-on the Slasher in the Homeland-city (America) of incomplete-distances readings for 'field' goal dye.

"
A police-story of inventive (American Homeland) proportions. 
----

====

Officer Amlan Satan had allied himself with a special Western (American Homeland) rookie-detective femme (Officer Charlie) who wished to become his special station-ally for a serial-case involving a self-named 'Night-Slasher' man who defied Selfie-consumerism commentary culture readings for the bread/fruit of Earth space privacy/securities (for the Ego).



OFFICER SATAN: I'd not worked with an ally before.
OFFICER CHARLIE: You need my aid with this Night-Slasher credit for American-IQ.
OFFICER SATAN: Perchance this serial-case is linked to Unabomber likeness, hon.
OFFICER CHARLIE: There's social-media space for Earth-domain reaches for Hell.
OFFICER SATAN: Male/female coops make for Selfie-interest in office/law banks.



Suddenly and somehow, Officers Satan and Charlie had become allies in this Homeland-environment serial-case involving the Night-Slasher, a mystery-man with a horrid-blade and claim for cinema-culture 'copycat' legends/maps and drew the two curious/dutiful law-folk to an abandoned warehouse where he hid the kidnapped daughter of the city-mayor (Esmerelda).



SLASHER: You think me some media-image fool for crime-copycat cinema, yeah?
SATAN/CHARLIE: We're officers of the overground, and you're Unabomber-like.
SLASHER: At least I'm not IRA-fated, heroes!
SATAN/CHARLIE: We'll get you incarcerated for treatments and fate, Slasher.
SLASHER: Damn (bureaucracy's doughnut!).



The mayor honored Satan/Charlie for their pronounced law-folk work in the Earth spaces city of personality-linked social sanity commentary in the 21st-Century Selfie 'universe' of transit/hospitality leviathans. Would they be cast in the annals of antiterrorism 'helmets' (for photo-synthesis)?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on May 22, 2024
Last Updated on May 22, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing