Racquet-and-Dowry

Racquet-and-Dowry

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can women's athletics yield a cool expression for the quality of 'leviathan' image in Earth-grid/customs language-arts for a 'prince' of doubt?

"
A vignette about the symbolism-value of the iconic women's sports 'canon' that became the unforgettable Graf-Seles rivalry in Grand-Slam tennis (for all!), 
----

====

INTERVIEW: You cite the 1992 showcase of the Monica Seles and Steffi Graf rivalry?
MR. AMLAN SATAN: To view the Germany-tale in depth/shortcuts, you need lenses!
INTERVIEW: It was a 3-set long-one, an epic, a saga, featuring Graf's reign-fall.
SATAN: Surely was, friend...it marked Germany's lines to sports-windows bread!
INTERVIEW: Racquet-and-dowry...leviathan for German flight-attendants, no?
SATAN: Graf was simply invincible; the French Open altered women's athletics (IQ).
INTERVIEW: Your work with Interpol/Sinn-Fein makes 'mark' of Earth's football!
SATAN: Surely has, friend...Seles-Graf rivalry highlighter for 1992 French toast.
INTERVIEW: Good luck, Selfie-like (thanx).
SATAN: Farewell (Facebook-like!).



Satan (Amlan!) took up 'residence' at the Holiday Inn Express in the Homeland-Jersey incomplete-distances readings for the housing/resourcing of cyber-station lines for sports linked with Earth-grid rhetoric for commerce-customs controls in 21st-Century 'intelligence' concerning Western (American Homeland) leviathans, as it pertained to his newfound fascinating interest in the long-story of Germany's history, from the Kaisers through the fall of the Wall (Berlin) into the mod-media age of exciting Seles-Graf rivalry-tennis racquet and dowry (Selfie-like!).



GIRLFRIEND: I liked Graf (Steffi).
SATAN: Everyone did.
GIRLFRIEND: Seles had that awful grunt/grit.
SATAN: Hard work pays, darling (surely).
GIRLFRIEND: The Roland-Garros 'theater' was an epic, Mr. Satan.
SATAN: Fan of All Quiet on the Western Front, darling?
GIRLFRIEND: Surely am, Amlan...photo-synthesis for the German tears.
SATAN: Leviathan (Selfie-like).



Well, when Amlan procured a nifty video-game 'portrait' for his girlfriend's son (soon to be his adopted-son), from her previous/failed marriage (to a medicine-man!), his girlfriend knew (without doubt) that his foray into linking sportsmanship lines with commerce/customs 'confidence' for the story of history would draw in her bound-Romanticism for what made the German-tale a 'thing' of dodecahedrons (for the Ego!).



INSPECTOR: Concerned about seepage of blood-diamonds from Belfast to Berlin?
SATAN: Isn't is Sierra Leone or Ion-co. worry (now)?
INSPECTOR: Nothing is forbidden in the Tree of Democracy, pal.
SATAN: Without doubt (fan of Spy Game)!



Well, it seemed to Amlan Satan and his girlfriend/fiancee that his pronounced leviathan-story for sports lined with Earth-grid 'confidence' would hoist his special 'showcase' for that iconic French-toast that became the Seles-Graf rivalry (women's athletics) reflection or vanity-mirror for Germany's Earth space/helmet contribution(s) to the hallways of inventions in (simplified) end-zone darkness (for the Ego!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on May 23, 2024
Last Updated on May 23, 2024
Tags: Sports Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5