Medusa's Phone-Windows

Medusa's Phone-Windows

A Story by Abishai100
"

The underworld snake-goddess of hypnosis confers with a New England prince-writer of Olympics for a language-arts expression concerning (actual) dodecahedrons.

"
A tale of the Olympics, featuring the ancient myth avatar of Medusa. Thanks for reading! 
----

====

MEDUSA: "Me thinks to link with Mr. Amlan Satan for a sports-windows line of image!"



Friends, the Olympics actually had become a major Earth-distances symbol image for incomplete-bureaucracy arts, and it drew Medusa, underworld demon-deity of hypnosis, to a New England princely-writer of sports/Games for a language-arts expression worth its weight in globe-rhetoric distances (for the Ego!).



MEDUSA: You cover the 1896 Olympics and 2004 Olympics for Athens?
AMLAN SATAN: It's a Selfie-like, 21st-Century net-customs rhetoric for memoir, deity!
MEDUSA: You understand you must avert eye while I consult with you, lest you freeze.
SATAN: I read of your legend (in social media and class); I'll focus on the matter of work.
MEDUSA: When the Games return to Athens, its 'source-code' offers Selfie-borders.
SATAN: Antiterrorism language(s) for the Ego, deity!
MEDUSA: Are you fan of film?
SATAN: I like Munich (Steven Spielberg), sure.
MEDUSA: Good (Facebook-like).



Friends, this was high-art for our incomplete-distances readings for the links between sports/customs, and Medusa/Amlan had become special social media 'culture' diplomacy-messengers as they explored the tangible symbolism of when the Games (sports!) returned to the 'dominion' of Athens for a special lens/image of dodecahedrons concerning networks, exchanges, commercial life, vanities, antiterrorism 'education' for the Ego, and of course, civil materialism (for all!).



MEDUSA: Are you familiar with gladiatorial-like war 'games' in Ancient Egypt?
SATAN: There's a scene depicting such 'matter' in one of those Mummy films.
MEDUSA: When is sports like warfare?
SATAN: When agility/aggression match 'thinking' for advantage/stance, I think!
MEDUSA: There must then be some language-tie between Cairo and Athens (museums).
SATAN: Why not the Boston Celtics...a hand-write for all things...distance?
MEDUSA: Selfie-like (thanx).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on May 23, 2024
Last Updated on May 23, 2024
Tags: Sports Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing