Geo-Log: Downs Thesauruses

Geo-Log: Downs Thesauruses

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated Earth 'dominion' shield-tale for incomplete-lines readings in hospitality/globalism view for sports and bounds, narrated by a detective/twin.

"
A sports patriot-culture faerie-tale for Memorial Day weekend. 
----

====

This town was going to kill me. Friend, I'd been working as a special private-detective in the American Homeland and hired to track a nefarious psycho-terrorist who went by the name Darkman and sought some NBC-TV terrorism on a given Saturday in autumn of special pronounced college-athletics (football!) showcase for theater made to be direction for anti-hospitality concerning immigration windows into Earth-globalism rhetoric for Selfie-media commentary culture readings of incomplete (bad) bureaucracy-arts (damn).



DARKMAN: You doubt you acquire the language-arts of pluralism-football shield?
ME: You rascal; this strike against Homeland football college-TV is bad-media.
DARKMAN: Perchance my Rationalism concerns an 'alien' query for Hellmouth.
ME: I'm not your friend; the micro-rivalry you've slandered is a fave for me!
DARKMAN: All you need do is persuade the social media that I'm just insane.
ME: We'll see (Selfie-like).



Friends, this tale of Homeland defenses for college-TV football excellences in shield concerns my dark/secret past, with my estranged (evil) twin-bro (unnamed) who was indeed Darkman and who tracked my career/profession when I became a cyber-cult circles 'fave' detective-for-hire and wished to draw in me some challenge for social audience spectacle, going so far as to clownishly disguise himself as some 'Scarecrow' for autumn anti-harvest 'feelings' for hellish paranoia in our Selfie-fanfare of sports-cheers (Halloween season) revelry for the Ego (damn).



DARKMAN: So many years since we played handheld sports while dad drank.
ME: You rascal; this theater for insanity's plain ugly for collegiate-TV line.
DARKMAN: So what gives you this 'hunch' your estranged-twin's simply insane?
ME: Well...perchance your 'strike' for sports-symbolism's (all) field biases.
DARKMAN: No electric charge for the brigade of immigration-hospitality IQ.
ME: You play with art (roughly) as you played with cool toys, brother (damn).



Do you know what happened to Darkman (my evil twin!) post-deed of my 'exorcism' from the Homeland with social media prestige language-arts in defense of football-TV that college-athletics autumn harvest season of my media age of hospitality readings in heaven? Friends, we managed to have him depart from the West, and I continued to cheer-on that season of field goals and helmet-men for silver/gold charms (pre-Xmas consumerism!). Perchance your own 'feelings' of States-patriotism in any given sports/TV season or micro-culture finds you entreating the more sane/civil faces of traffic's pronounced incomplete-distances readings of shield for data/banks (damn).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

28 Views
Added on May 26, 2024
Last Updated on May 26, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing