Vampyre-for-Windows

Vampyre-for-Windows

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can Mr. Amlan Satan, a vampire-lore bud, erect a (very-special) home 'dominion' defense shield 'line' for securities/confidence in American banks in the challenge of a vampire-tome?

"
Vampires always stir a pre-summer 'buzz' cut. 
----

====

VAMPYRE: You're quite a Catholic-heroist with holy-water message for defenses.
MR. AMLAN SATAN: My Homeland-Jersey town-house (suburbia) is reading-safe.
VAMPYRE: You're Ivy-scrolls finery-man, darling (hahahaha).
MR. AMLAN SATAN: I've an animalia-sense appreciation for life's immortals, lady.
VAMPYRE: You're to intercept my lines of treasure/lifeforce vertigo, Selfie-man?



VAMPYRE: This is a darling (suburbia) town-home, Amlan Satan.
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Sounds-dialysis, lady; I won't invite you in but for drink.
VAMPYRE: Of Holy-Water (Catholic?), yes, damn!
MR. AMLAN SATAN: You've the enunciation of a bad field goal view, lady.
VAMPYRE: You're the reincarnated Van Helsing, eh?
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Wasn't his real estate fiction, lady?



VAMPYRE: Nice interiors, with guardian-sense dolls for the religious life, yes.
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Thanx for the Selfie-survey, lady; this Holy-Water IQ is now.
VAMPYRE: Why these figurines for the hairy-insanity of Earth's helmet-games?
MR. AMLAN SATAN: You never know if your writings prompt sirens from Hell!
VAMPYRE: May these guardian-dolls shield you from my strong-wrath, heroist.



VAMPYRE: Have you always lived in the East of these Western states, heroist?
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Did you care to discover now?
VAMPYRE: You wish me to drink/choose one of these water-vials, heroist?
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Since you gamble with mortality, I reverse 'word' game (ha).
VAMPYRE: Damn (Selfie-like).



VAMPYRE: I seek pardon from your 'word' game and depart with swiftness, man.
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Thanx for the proposition, lady.
VAMPYRE: You're Van Helsing himself!
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Who cares?
VAMPYRE: Good for art/fiction, Mr. Amlan Satan (farewell).
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Selfie-like (damn).



Mr. Amlan Satan retired from vampire-lore and enjoyed the following harvest-season in the East Coast with 'cool' Fighting Irish football (TV) and recounted what was made for 'discovery' in the shield of his (modest) suburbia-townhouse with that lady-siren from Hell's language(s) named Vampyre...the quest for the windows of Earth's distances to (media?) banks.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on May 26, 2024
Last Updated on May 26, 2024
Tags: Vampires

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing