Town Documentary

Town Documentary

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can eco-capitalism 'mask' in Boston-town prompt a dowry for two affable Catholic-pals in New England for pre-Belgian flight vigilantism 'deed' for documents?

"
An eco-capitalism vignette loosely inspired by the street-subculture heist end-zone film/story The Town (Ben Affleck), which I think you'll like, 
----

====

AMLAN: This eco-capitalism work with blood-diamonds requires Town-legends.
RAKI: We'll swap the rumored (Ion-co.) conflict-zone gems with glass-animals?
AMLAN: Eco-message insurance theater in Boston-town's a Baroness-strike, pal.
RAKI: As a Catholic, me wonders if this Baroness is a lady worth the vigilantism!
AMLAN: She can take it; and we can make it; we make watches for Selfie-chess.
RAKI: Sounds-dialysis, Amlan-man; this is a treasure-insurance motions game.
AMLAN: Worth a Memorial Day featurette for consumerism-integrity woes.
RAKI: Facebook-like, Amlan-man?
AMLAN: Good.



BANK MANAGER: These guys walked into the bank post-theater in the streets.
INTERVIEW: Eco-capitalism message/insurance theater for Ion-co. box-gems?
BANK MANAGER: Used their street-theater prop water-guns filled with HCL.
INTERVIEW: Made the HCL in the bank-restrooms with chemicals/electrodes.
BANK MANAGER: Crawled out the bank-restroom post-deed and left a note.
INTERVIEW: With the escorting/lone bank guardsman (Leo)?
BANK MANAGER: "Ion-co. prepaid rival-company insurance stunt (detectives)."
INTERVIEW: Wow...Selfie-like.
BANK MANAGER: We wish to remain veiled for eco-capitalism 'troubles' in here.
INTERVIEW: Good.



WAITRESS: You claim you're one of the blood-diamond rumor merry-men now?
AMLAN: You're lovely!
WAITRESS: You want me to fly-away with you to Brussels (Belgium) for eatery.
AMLAN: You're lovely!
WAITRESS: What's this Town-legend/map for Robin-Hood vigilante-mask?
AMLAN: You're lovely!
WAITRESS: Isn't there a dread for copycat-superstitions theater in Boston-town?
AMLAN: You're lovely!
WAITRESS: Oh, fine; this is some town expression for Tea Party football (ok).



Amlan and Raki had found the right eco-capitalism deed for insurance-theater with a bank-and-store swap of Ion-company (rumored/insured) conflict-zone gems ('blood-diamond') pieces with eco-message glass-animal toys on the same-day in street-theater eco-capitalism get-up with prop water-guns filled with HCL and created New England rumors, as 'good' Catholic antiheroes of the West (American Homeland) and made expressions of consumerism-dodecahedrons pre-Xmas.



WAITRESS: You want me to be your social-media PR-deity in Belgium now?
AMLAN: You're Catholic (like me).
WAITRESS: This is some Facebook-like expression for consumerism-ad/TV.
AMLAN: You're Catholic (like me).
WAITRESS: What about Town-legend/maps of diamond-circulations gossip?
AMLAN: You're Catholic (like me).
WAITRESS: I imagine this is my spotlight for Western gem-magazine duty, eh?
AMLAN: You're Catholic (like me).
WAITRESS: Fine (Selfie-like).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on May 27, 2024
Last Updated on May 27, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing