space

space

A Story by Salt
"

It's just a small, intro-like story, about space and you.

"

She gazed the night sky with her beautiful brown eyes and her lips parted, amazed by the shootings stars passing by and how the stars formed constellations above her.

"You know what?" She asked me, a small smile forming at the corner of her lips. She squinted her eyes and continued gazing at the constellations. She took a second before speaking again.

"I find it amazing how there's so much out there, so much things we might never know. So much things that may break our only world if we find out. There's so many stars and several galaxies. Meteorites, planets, spaceships, out there. I like to think of the stars as a meaning to everyone. Many people look at the stars for different things, they're in love and they look at the stars hoping their significant other is looking at them too. Some are just looking at them trying to figure out what's out there and some are with a few friends talking beneath the stars having a fun time. It's all just, so meaningful that people find comfort under the stars. Maybe, just maybe, they'll find a reason to live too."

© 2016 Salt


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think we all have thoughts like this as we look up at the sky at night. Some look up for answersm other look and admire the beauty of it all. This piece flowed well and I have to say, I am curious to know what it is going to be followed up with.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


I think everyone who looks at the heavens, does so for different reasons at any given time.
Sometimes we look...but never truly see. We shut our minds and thoughts down to the superficial observation. Hopefully, more find comfort under the stars than not...and maybe, just maybe...someone will find a reason to live. Beautifully written, Salt.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 19, 2016
Last Updated on November 19, 2016
Tags: stars, meaning, love

Author


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Why? Why?

A Poem by Sad Poet


Cold Cold

A Poem by ahazyjane


Inception Inception

A Chapter by HeyJadeXO


Night Works Night Works

A Story by Stan Lee