Ten Gates

Ten Gates

A Story by AceArjun
"

Ten warriors fight destiny in order to bring peace as the god of Creation views their growth in power and love.

"

This is my first fantasy story so i will appreciate if you like it


Description

World turn upside down when a meteorite crash on earth. Meteor give of such radiation that humanity was almost at brink of extinction. During this time , a new species arise. Similar to human yet little different. These were called by 'True Human'. Ability to live in any condition power to shaken up whole earth and absolute power against which any animal is weakling. However , these true humans were just normal humans before meteorite. As the time pass , humans gotten stronger and were strongest at Earth. Animals of Earth also evolve getting stronger with time. But clash of power lead to a war. Whole world is in state of war. To stop this , God of Creation divided his power into 10 warriors which in future came to be known as "Ten Gates". This is story of their battle


Chapter 1 - God looks at star

Space , Universe A place which can't be describe perfectly even by scientist. It is not even known whether there is only one universe or not. Space a vast place full of mysteries.

In this vast world , there is a place from which the ones who create life or basically , planets lives. These are God of Creation. The beings who are immortal and have power to create everything. If planet becomes dead , they can revive it. If land has dried , it can be bloom by them.

The place where gods is known as Realm of Eternity. This realm is mostly a wide plain full of grass and trees and short hiils. Sky of this realm shows all planets and stars of the universe.

At this place , on a short hill a figure was staring at the sky observing planets. He looked at them and said ,"The vast space has shown beauty which can't be describe. Stars are flowing in their respective pathways."

As he said he notice a star moving to East and saw where it was heading. He said ," The star which was supposed to move after 100 years is moving right now. The power of star is so vast that it is good enough to create 3 more planets like the one it is crashing on."

He glance at the star,"Due to this star will planet be destroyed or will the planet become something new with arise of new species."

"It is not known whether the power of star will give hope or despair. But the power used will be of gods. The improvement shows by inhabitants of that planet will be so drastic that their lifespan and growth would be of different level. " God said as he looked at the star.

"However...."God raised his hands and  said ,"This power will lead to war. A war which will be of a great scale that will lead to almost destruction of planet. The star will not affect only that planet but all around it. Develop of new species will be unavoidable."

He turn his back and start walking back to the plain while saying ,"Era of War will soon begin. The battle that is at level of gods will begin. To stop this hope is needed."

As light descend upon God his figure can be seen. He looked like a man of age 20 . He had pale skin like of white snake and black hair which were messy. He had steel black eyes with a shine in his eyes. He was wearing a robe in white colour and on his back was written create.

God raise his arm moving a bright light in sky and breaking it into 10 parts. He moved his hands and light started to go in East direction.

"With this , light of star is divide into ten. The one who will use these lights will be the warrior chosen to hold fate of their planet. The light of hope is them. Will they win or will they lose?That is the outcome to see." God said as he reached the plain and start walking to meet his fellow gods.

God keep his hand on his chest and said ,"Planet named Earth , one of the places where humans live is the place where light of hope is needed. Destruction or creation what should happen is not know yet."

"The ten lights will soon be called Ten Gates the strongest heroes. However in their way will stand even mightier opponents. The one who would lead the warriors will be one with power of God's flame." God said as a smile formed on his face and created a portal.

Before entering into portal ,"I will look what changes will be made by you owner of black flames , Zed Blackburn." He enter into portal and disappeared.

Meanwhile , the meteorite heading towards Earth was going to enter milky way soon. Just what is the power of star that will lead to destruction is? Just what are ten Gates? Just what is going to happen?

READ TO FIND OUT MORE!

© 2017 AceArjun


Author's Note

AceArjun
ignore grammar problems , what do you think is needed to improve story

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on December 24, 2017
Last Updated on December 24, 2017
Tags: action, adventure, mystery, fight, battle, teen, love

Author

AceArjun
AceArjun

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India



About
Just a writer who writes for fun more..