It’s Your World: A Venture to Freedom

It’s Your World: A Venture to Freedom

A Story by Adhi
"

He had no name, no age and no history recorded by modern society.

"

Once upon a time, there was a boy. He had no name, no age and no history recorded by modern society. He was born in a hole; darkness was his friend for as long as his memory could take him. He was trapped, constantly fed through a door and left to himself till the following days. He was a prisoner, unaware of his crime.

He knew no language, no words to speak. He listened to echoes and rain, a reflection of his own reality. The only gift he truly had been the power to be. He closes his eyes in times of trouble and watches reality in its most subtle of forms. He watches a home as a glow in the distant, an escape developed mentally through self-preservation. A home hidden beyond the branches and twigs, a welcoming home inspired by nature. A trapped environment turned into an odyssey of wings and hoofs. He felt reality with his fingers and enjoyed the breeze. The scent of rain bouncing from the earth and echoes of animals from beyond the furthest of distances. There rested a home, with roots deep into the core of the universe, an oasis untouched by the outside world. There was family, animals and nature, no darkness in sight. He was home.

© 2012 Adhi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
Added on December 2, 2012
Last Updated on December 2, 2012
Tags: lost, imagination, meditation, hallucination, home, freedom, hole, cage

Author

Adhi
Adhi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia



About
I create art. more..