P.O.L.A File 2 Beard Syndrome

P.O.L.A File 2 Beard Syndrome

A Story by Duke Charles the 7th Voss.
"

Paranormal Observance and Locating Agency Status: Unsecured (level 6) Type: Disease

"
The Beard has been the source of death for 9 Agents so far.

The Beard only effects men.
(Noted that women do not appear to even notice if someone is infected unless searching for the infected victim)

The Beard causes the victim to be extremely docile, and unresponsive to almost all forms of stimuli, as well as have completely white eyes.

Almost all uninflected men will be attracted to the beard. About 98% of men will request to stroke the beard.

Upon being asked for permission to stroke the beard, the infected victim will slowly and silently nod their head in response.

The subject will proceed to stroke the infected man's beard.

Upon touching the beard, part of the beard will break apart from the original beard and travel up the hand of the subject, up their arm, up their chest, and plant itself into the chin of the (now infected) subject.

The hair will begin to spread, and lengthen.
Usually the subject will vigorously try to pull the hair out of his face while screaming for help.

By the time the beard has fully lengthened the subject's eyes will become fully white orbs.

The subject will then walk off and find somewhere to sit until they find another victim.

For some unknown reason, after the infected subject has infected 2 individuals, the infected subject will die from cardiac arrest.

There currently are 19 Beards.
They are housed in Area Delta 1-A

>A notable feature of the infected individuals is that they will have a completely white beard, regardless of what age they are, or what color their hair is.

© 2015 Duke Charles the 7th Voss.


Author's Note

Duke Charles the 7th Voss.
This is the second File, please ignore any grammatical problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I dont know what I just read but it made me laugh and be intrigued at the same time.


Posted 8 Years Ago


Duke Charles the 7th Voss.

8 Years Ago

Hi Laura!

Thanks, it's weird stuff that happens around P.O.L.A.
Trust me. xD.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Added on November 15, 2015
Last Updated on November 15, 2015
Tags: Human, Sickness, Contagious, P.O.L.A, File

Author

Duke Charles the 7th Voss.
Duke Charles the 7th Voss.

Right smack dab in the middle of "nun yo beez wax", TN



About
I'm a YouTuber, Writer, Runner, Meteorologist, Cryptozoologist, Christian, American, Country guy. (And yes, I'm Charles the 7th, and also a Duke.) more..

Writing