Love or Lies?

Love or Lies?

A Story by Adventureseeker1

I've finally figured you out. I've finally realized why you treated me this way. Making me believe that I was the problem. Not taking responsibility to your own actions. Pegging yourself as a leader. You were the high and mighty until I realized you weren't. Suddenly, all of these things make sense. Why you manipulated me with your lies, why you connived, why your narcissistic words and acts broke me. You put on a show, you're the alpha. To you and to them, I am now not good enough. Why? This question may still haunt you. I know the truth. You're sick, you're in denial, you're fucked. You play and scheme and slaughter. It's not just me, I'm not the only one you hurt. You hurt the "love" of your life as well. Now she's stranded, keen.

When all the time I had given you, wasn't enough, you discovered your next victim. You played her all along, just like me. You sought who would be next. The only thing on your mind, there was no emotion, No feeling, no love, no hate. I've called people crazy before, but this time it's true. You have a rare mind, you will never recover from this. If there is anything that I am grateful for, it's the fact that you hurt me. Without that, the game against me would be you and I. Now you're toying with the next one. So when you fall, don't pain in what you've done. You're sick, you won't regret. Now, I can feel worth so much more than what you told me I would ever be.  

© 2016 Adventureseeker1


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on October 25, 2016
Last Updated on October 25, 2016
Tags: haunting, let it go, in control

Author

Adventureseeker1
Adventureseeker1

PA



About
I am an avid enthusiast with an open mind. I am a singer-songwriter, guitar player, piano player, writer and I am currently learning to play the violin. I've had many tribulations in my life and even .. more..

Writing