Ruin

Ruin

A Story by TheSweetestWitch

I am broken. A puzzle that was missing a few pieces. I am looking for someone who would carve himself just to complete me. I am incomplete in a whole lot of different way. I am his ruin. I ruined every part of him and I know he will never forgive me. I broke everything he got, all the dreams and promises that inspires him �"the way he ruined me. I was left with nothing but my name the day he decided to turn the tables down. I was broken the day I let him complete me.

            Just like a normal childhood, life was pretty awesome. I was never on the least list and never on top.  I got bullied a lot because of my height which is by the way taller than a normal kid in my age. They used to call me names that sometimes I don’t even understand. Elementary days were cool and high school was way even cooler. Being in the highest section entails a responsibility of influencing lower sections and that is where I found my destruction. Yeah, he did the basics, gifts, chocolates, flowers, all the efforts a girl could dream of, those sweet nothings and the other whatnot. Everything was perfectly fine. I got him and he got me, then we’ll have our happily ever after but life was full of those stupid surprises. Everything was in turmoil. He decided to leave and I begged like my life depends on it. But hey, he was my everything. You can’t blame me for believing in that because he completed me and that was my mistake and never his.

            To take it all in a short cut, we separated ways. I continued to live without him. He was been a wrecked. Never strive hard after what happened and all his friends blamed me for that. He learned stuffs that he shouldn’t have and I was the one to be blame for choosing my study than to be with him. Blame all those assignment, term papers, feasibility studies, reports for invading my entire time and I have to ditch him. And now, he wants me back after contemplating for over 2 years that I was gone. Life was pretty dramatic to the nth level. Nothing can fix the things he and I have ruined.

           

© 2016 TheSweetestWitch


Author's Note

TheSweetestWitch
Im open for any corrections and by the way this my first.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A suggestion from a amateur writer to another, I would highly suggest reading your story outloud to yourself, and read slowly. Your mind will try to go over your mistakes and "autocorrect" them, but you will more than likely find errors in grammar and just word choice/ flow when you do. Other than that the meaning behind the story is well thought, I personally would just change word choice on a few sentences and you should be fine :) Good job!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A suggestion from a amateur writer to another, I would highly suggest reading your story outloud to yourself, and read slowly. Your mind will try to go over your mistakes and "autocorrect" them, but you will more than likely find errors in grammar and just word choice/ flow when you do. Other than that the meaning behind the story is well thought, I personally would just change word choice on a few sentences and you should be fine :) Good job!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
1 Review
Added on August 25, 2016
Last Updated on August 25, 2016

Author

TheSweetestWitch
TheSweetestWitch

General Santos City, Region 12, Philippines



About
From Notre Dame of Dadiangas University. 20 years old, female, single more..

Writing