The guide of a unhelpful script

The guide of a unhelpful script

A Story by Personal
"

Abbie has a family, a family who's been teeling some truth or is it full of lies?

"
I ran to mom as she stood there holding out her hands waiting eagerly for a hug
"Mommy!!! Mommy, I've missed u" i quickly said as she picked me up on plucked my noiss
"Now sweety,i have a sweet treat for you" she responed in a lowly voice. Her hands swiftly moved into her bag and there she holded up a book, a book about???
" demons!!! Oh thank you mom!" as I ran out to go into my room and read the book
" tell me what its about!" yelled mom with a hint of laughter.My heart began to beat as i read the first two pages of the book, it seemed as if the story was originally made for me. The only thing was that the main characters family was known as being a demon!!! As I read the last 80 pages in 3days going onto the last few pages I felt a connection. Like the long book was giving me a message.
Thump thump like a the sound of creeking wood comin in from a hard stomp of a heavy man, I ignored the sound in one snap even though I wanted to investagate. I got off of my bed and ran into mommys room. " the story is about a litttle girl and her mom , her mom is a demon and her mom has a misson to kill her daughters but the daughter was successful in escaping the horrible 4days of almost dying, its so great" as i laid down onto hwr bed. Mommy's head raised hight and it started out to twist and make the sound of a nukle being craped in one second. Her tougne came out and it shown like it was cutten into a slit of painfulness. "Save yourself sweetie, follow the books script to stay safe" she yelled angrily as she transformed into a hideous demon, the frizzy hair, rotten teeth, and old peeled skin " rarrrrr!"
( she followed the script of the book, but didnt make it alive and died from being harshly tortured with weapons)

© 2015 Personal


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on August 30, 2015
Last Updated on August 30, 2015
Tags: Horror, demon, mature, teen, everyone, paranormal

Author

Personal
Personal

Trenton, NJ



About
A tween girl who loves to right fanfiction more..

Writing
Peas Peas

A Poem by Personal