Divine Spirit Within

Divine Spirit Within

A Story by angusbeef
"

Just a portion of what the divine spirit is

"

Intro

Everyone falls the first time. Fighting to find our purpose in this society filled with confusion. Confusion of whether our path is the right path. Whether each step we decide to take is the right step to reach what we are envisioning for our future. How can we truly determine that?                        

Speak With the Spirit

Starting off, understanding that not every single step we try to interpret will reveal itself completely. There’s always going to be that little piece of mystery in this lifetime. Days where we question our purpose and path constantly. These are the times where I sit and speak with the divine God of creation, and wisdom, which gives me guidance into my day-to-day life. I give thanks to the highest.

Appreciating Every Moment of Happiness    

Appreciating every single moment of happiness, I can obtain in my mind is one step I try to consciously make twice a week. Saying that I do this daily is me telling a lie. Sometimes I can get lazy to put certain practices into play, but I personally feel as if doing this already in my routine is a form of gratitude by bringing myself those emotions.

Daily Affirmations 

            Daily affirmations have played a key role in aligning my spirit with the divine. When I open my eyes, I give thanks to the sun shining through my window and turn to my affirmations. One of the podcasts I turn to is “Habits of A Goddess”. I would say which episode is my favorite, but they are all divinely unique and have helped me straighten my mind and align within. Listening to affirmations is like a Tylenol pill, when those ugly thoughts start to roll in you take that pill of “I am divine”, “I am a creation of the highest”, “I am on the right path in my journey”. 

Those Moments

There are moments where I have to say to myself “feel it and let it go”, We can’t constantly be in this war with ourselves. Being in a trance with ourselves and how we take care of ourselves is such a detrimental state of life. Continuing to educate ourselves, care for ourselves, give nutrients to ourselves, is a huge leap in this life. Then in those moments of remembrance to let go, we find peace within.

Spreading those Seeds          

Many people are going to try to put parasites into our mind, especially those who don’t see the importance in changing things that are no longer of service in our lives. We keep a vision on moving forward and not backwards and when those people see this transformation in our souls, they start to hate instead of asking what it is that we are doing so that they can apply it for themselves. One divine morning I was outside welcoming the sun while eating an orange that had seeds. There was a moment where I had to spread the seeds into the grass instead of eating them, and a thought came into my mind on how the knowledge given to us should be spread to others how we spread seeds into the soil. Of course, there will be seeds that won’t fully nourish like others but at least it was given a chance to sprout. 

 

 

Don’t Give Up

Trial and error, a key to life that we shouldn’t be afraid towards. When we spread the knowledge we receive from the creator, we did what spirit wants us to do. No matter what someone says or thinks of when you share some truth, continue your path and follow through on what you learn. Yes, there are certain things we learn that in time we find out aren’t such bright ideas or concepts. Asking spirit to lead us in every step and reveal the truth is all we really need to say when in those moments of confusion arrive.

Rage

Feelings of fire within our hearts when we see all the wrong that is being done in this world. Overwhelmed with injustices and feeling like we have lack of control. This is a just one of the emotions we truly feel when we witness all these wrong doings. It is completely understandable to feel this emotion inside. What we do with these emotions is what truly matters at the end of the day. Are we going to use these emotions for the better or for the worse? 

Living in the spirit

Living in the spirit, is having your own compass to guide you through this life. We place these masks to cover up our identities to ourselves and others not realizing we aren’t our authentic self. When we call on to the spirit of The Divine creator, we start learning each day how to get closer to our authentic self and flourish. 

Who am I? Where am I going? Why am I here? We are here to find ourselves, love ourselves, and love one another while we continuously grow. Just like the trees, the plants, the flowers, we grow and change. Our leaves fall and we grow new ones. One flower is different from the other, but they all have immense beauty. It is all in Divine timing and love. I give thanks to the highest for allowing me to connect, learn, and grow. 

Becoming someone we are not, is not going to bring us peace and clarity. When we surrender to the Divine spirit and say, “I am open and ready to grow with the spirit”, we flourish into that beautiful tree. 

I hope this gives you some sort of light in your soul, mind, and heart. A clarity for you on your journey of self- discovery. 

 

-Angusbeef

 

 

            

 

© 2022 angusbeef


Author's Note

angusbeef
I just want to know if this made you feel a clarity for your spirit. thank you :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on January 4, 2022
Last Updated on January 19, 2022
Tags: spirituality, consciousness, mental health

Author

angusbeef
angusbeef

Houston, TX



About
My Goal is to simply express myself. more..