The Day i nearly Died

The Day i nearly Died

A Story by Ahleen Embel
"

The day i though i would have died

"
'Being the elder daughter i though i knew everything, with my three sisters we went off to a concert.
Our dad said don't go kids anything can happen' but we though what would really happen'
'its just a kids concert,just all, what harm can it bring.
but we were didn't listen to our dad, and left.

We were so happy to attend this concert we didn't knew what that was going to happen 4 hour later.
'all smiles and laughter we four sisters left our home started this 1 Kilometer  walk to the stadium'
All dress up with our best dressing we were in our early 20's and enjoying the attention'
'' but we were wrong'

After standing in the line for 2 hours and we were still outside and the line was not moving
'our legs were giving up just by standing in the line''
The lines were so long and moving like a snail and it was hard standing for another hour.

Has we reached the gate a big fight broke out and stones and people were running towards where we were standing
'we got stuck in between the crowd and the people, were so tight i couldn't breath'
i could see my smaller sister being swallowed in the crowd , i had to save her if i have to sacrifice myself in the tight space.
'has the people body become so tight from all side around i was finding hard to breath' my ribs were becoming crashed from all the sides.
i had to find a small space to free myself and save my sister'' i couldn't see her being stamped by the crowed.

Has i pulled my sister and let he hang on top my for her to breath, ' i could feel my legs shaking.
from holding so much weight around me.' i felt like giving up just get swallowed in the crowed of the stamped of people.

I just made a small prayer in my mind 'saying lord i don't deserve to die like this,not this day ad not now please save me'
then after 5 minutes i felt a small space and an opening on the left side of my'
so i pushed my smaller sister so hard has i can with my last energy i had in me'
I saw she was okay, so i struggled to free myself and finally i was able to free myself, in the crowd of 15 thousand people'
'i was alive i cried and went looking for my sisters'

'Thank you Lord i made it out alive with just a broken toe and fractured knee, but i was alive.

To this day i though i would never again, but God had more plans for me. 

© 2018 Ahleen Embel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on May 4, 2018
Last Updated on May 4, 2018
Tags: Life and Death, fears

Author

Ahleen Embel
Ahleen Embel

Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea, Papua New Guinea



About
Hi. My name is Ahleen Embel i love writing short stories about life experience from actual facts and imagination going wild a little. more..

Writing