werewolf war

werewolf war

A Story by Brenden

Has anyone ever wondered why Vampires and Werewolves hate each other so much?
Food and territory, humans supply food for each side. But honestly would you want to share? Because of this a war started, thousands of years ago. Vampires vs. Werewolves, a very bloody war humans had no idea it was happening, yet humans suffered more casualties then either side. neither side cared where they fought their battles humans are nothing but food to them. the war dragged on it seemed as though it would never end. Until the humans got smart and realized what was happening. Special weapons were forged, silver blades silver tipped arrows. Neither side saw humans as a threat, until they held most of the territory.
Alpha werewolves and Alpha vampires were furious with this. How could they be losing to their food?! A very uneasy truce was formed to stun the human forces, it worked. With vampires and werewolves aiming more towards the humans during battles they started changing the tide of the war. Human numbers began to dwindle. After humans started losing and retreating vampires took advantage of the agreement with the werewolves. The vampires began slaying the werewolves and taking the humans that have surrendered triple their numbers. the werewolves could no longer hold their ground and began losing. Werewolves did lose this war but it was not the end of the story.
The werewolves were enslaved by the vampires for about 100 years. most of the werewolves were chained up with silver chains. Yet many werewolves managed cape before this, they were all given one last mission. 
"Create a new army, and start our rebellion." They did not hesitate to start this. Small towns started vanishing no humans left. The vampires aware of what was going on, could do nothing but torture the alphas. But that did no good, none of the alphas that were enslaved had an idea of how they were acting or where they were hiding out.
After the werewolves army grew large enough they launched their attack on all vampire strongholds. The werewolves outnumbered the vampires 4 to 1. Werewolves easily took victory and freed their brothers, yet humans at this time were well aware of what was going on. After the vampires were knocked down the humans began their attack on the werewolves demising there numbers. 
Humans are well aware of the existence of these creatures, yet we believe them to be extinct. 

© 2015 Brenden


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great opening, and overall good story. Stayed intrigued start to finish!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

392 Views
1 Review
Added on April 25, 2015
Last Updated on April 25, 2015