Ways of Life

Ways of Life

A Story by Albyaino
"

Just a short story about a paragraph long

"

I was gliding high in the clouds of success, when I hit the end. I had everything anyone could ever want; I had money, family and friends. Then I hit the ocean waves, furious with fear, pain and lost.

                         

I went from most rich to most poor. I had built my company from ground up, I put all my money into this investment and it paid off. My loss started when I was hit by a truck, by some guardian angel, I survived. When I came out of my 12 month coma my company, my friends and even my family had left me. I went through five years of rehabilitation; the pain of knowing all I had worked for was gone forever was unbearable. I was on the brink of suicide, but with the help of the nurses and doctors, I somehow pulled through. Now I’m at the height of my achievement again. I’ve rebuilt my life and my company, but this time it was not a profit company but a charity company helping those in need. Through all this I managed to keep a steady wage and when I earned my money back I was accepted back into society, and my old life. But I saw what my old life was a horror of all horrors. I’m happier now than ever before my company survives and I live on. Now I teach kids not to take every day things for granted.

© 2013 Albyaino


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on March 11, 2013
Last Updated on March 11, 2013

Author

Albyaino
Albyaino

Bendigo, Victoria, Australia



About
Hey all, I'm Alwyn 20 year old Second year uni student, I'm studying to become a teacher but in my spare time I'm a digital artist. My art itself is my inspiration as it allows me to put all my emoti.. more..

Writing