Sunshine

Sunshine

A Story by Alex Walker
"

It's kinda sad but the ending nice!

"
There once was a girl who felt alone. Every day she would go through school and be all alone. Yes the girl did have friends but they were kinda a haze. They weren't real to her. They only felt like they were using and that they were anytime just gonna tell her “A loser like you! Ha i was never friends with you! Your so lame and terrible i hate you just like everyone else.” Even though she knew somewhere in her that it wasn’t true she couldn’t take the chance and she always felt like something was going to happen. But then her sunshine came! It was her boyfriend! Every day he would come in and instantly she felt like someone cared about her. And he did! He would talk with her and be with her and make everyone around her feel like they felt the same. He was the sweetest boy ever and they were both madly in love! Her dad whoever did not approve. He felt like the girl should be just like he wants her to be. He wanted to choose who she loved,what she looked like, her passion, even how she felt. She would tell him she was depressed and try to point out that she felt alone but her would only say that it was just for the day or that she was being dramatic and need to stop. He wanted to take her sunshine away! He did everything in his power but alas wasn’t stronger than love. He would make her miserable every day about but she still was in love. She soon grew up a bit and saved lots of money in a bank account. The day she turned 18 she moved out with everything with her. She dint tell her parents so they woke up and saw she was gone. She was now free to love whoever she wanted and be whoever she wanted. She worked on her being depressed and got some help. Soon she was free from it. She and her sunshine got married and her mother was invited to her wedding. Her sunshine told her to invite her dad which she did but he dint show. She was happy and while she walked down the aisle she saw her friends. Her true friends. At the end of her wedding vows she said this “Thank you sunshine for always being there for me. I can truly now say with my life and with you i am happy!”

© 2017 Alex Walker


Author's Note

Alex Walker
Sorry it's sad but hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

89 Views
Added on May 18, 2017
Last Updated on May 18, 2017
Tags: sad, love