The Story Of Julene Boney

The Story Of Julene Boney

A Story by Alexander's Books
"

This is the last of the first batch of my writings completed by May 2019, this one is of a much more humorous variety, with a british narrator and a 4th wall that is just the back of the auditorium, i

"

Julene Boney was a person- no she wasn’t she doesn’t exist! But either way in this universe a person named Julene Boney did exist she was a person who existed okay? Okay. Now where was I? Yeah a named Julene Boney existed she was a quite clever person as I the author says she was so she was obviously just so you know she was, but there was quite a few mistake on her part- no there isn’t I haven’t written any other and she can’t do anything I didn’t write! Okay well I say she did Julene Boney did many many things before this story happened they were all mistakes…. Guess she isn’t as clever as I made her out to be, but none the less she is clever I said so, so she is I am the author and what I say goes but it may not show but anyways.  Julene Boney was a person a very good person but she makes a lot of mistakes as I previously stated tons, tons! Tons before I even created her or found the program I’m using to be specific but anyways she did many things all mistakes but either way today has to be the biggest mistake she ever made: messing with the author, yeah me. I remember it clearly she walked out in the rain without a coat so I wrote in a rain coat around her to keep her warm and you know what she does? She takes off the coat and goes “Nhhh” sticking her tongue out right in my face! So I wrote in a bunch of raincoat to all pile on top of her and she just threw them all off! She knew I was being nice before didn’t she? But, I knew this type of behavior couldn’t be approved. So I suddenly took her out and wrote her into Jurassic park and have her chomped and killed by a humongous T-Rex!! -Don’t worry she’s all better now and now she does not scoff when I write her raincoats!

© 2020 Alexander's Books


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on October 26, 2020
Last Updated on October 26, 2020
Tags: Humour, 4th Wall, Metafiction, Satire

Author

Alexander's Books
Alexander's Books

Stockport, OH



About
Hey welcome to my page I'm a new writer in a small town and I like writing all sorts of things! Prompts are my favorite though so if you have any ideas or suggestions on what to write send them my way.. more..

Writing